I think this is not true!!! >//<

i'm kind of... disappointed about these facts. you know, you see idols like they appear on tv programs and interviews, you don't even imagine they're totally different in reality. a few members act like they really are (it's cool, at least they're not all two-faced ) but others instead are soo different. i found these rumors on a blog and i want to share them with people who don't know yet. ... i don't want to believe in them, seriously. it hurts so much.

First, I will go through each member and think of something I can share. There is a lot. Quickly, I will say that none of them are dating now, that is something I do know even now, even though some members may be interested in someone or something like that.

Suho - It’s not so true that he’s an asshole/douchebag, but he does not have any close friends in EXO. Before in trainee life he trained for quite a while so he considered himself above the others. That is why he also gained leader status, because of past experience. But the other members do not respect his experience that much, because he is not really admirable. He did not debut for a while because he was not ready by the company’s judgement, so they see him as more of a failure than experienced. The relationship between Kris is mutual respect, not friendship, and only since EXO was formed. As for dating, he has dated within SM a lot. Many of his girlfriends have since left SM or their career didn’t work out for them. He had plastic surgery.

Kai - It’s not true anymore that no one in EXO gets along with Kai, but around the time of this year until debut, maybe. It’s because Kai got too much attention and the other members felt like they were in the shadow. Also Kai used his friendship with Taemin for status. Taemin/Kai is not just PR friendship as they really are friends since before but since EXO debuted they have not been in contact mostly at all. For most of the other trainees there is a big wall between trainee and debuted idol so many of them were jealous of his ability to do that. Since debut Kai’s popularity has gone down so it has humbled him to the other members, truthfully. Many people said Kai has a girlfriend after debut, but he does not. He had a noona girlfriend before debut, but he has had a lot of girlfriends anyway. At his age it’s not serious.

D.O - His relationship to the other members is more professional, not friends. He is friendly to staff and such, but he is a private person. Truthfully, he does not get along with everyone. The furthest distance is Chanyeol/Baekhyun, I have seen him be annoyed by them quickly many times. He thought he would be chosen for EXO-M and was surprised when Chen was chosen instead. When he thought that he would be chosen for EXO-M his attitude was good and he was prepared to have a life overseas. His dating life is very private, he keeps it to himself and does not let everyone know what is going on. He has a private circle of neighborhood friends and he still puts them above everything.

Chanyeol - I want to say to his fans to believe what you want. For me, I don’t like him. He makes life very difficult for all staff because he does not behave well. In life, he thinks everything is a joke. He’s very immature. And he is two-faced! There is one member who he really admires, of course, it’s Kris. When he’s around Kris he acts so different, like a good child. (Actually, many of the EXO members admire Kris). When Kris is not around he becomes the bad child again. I can’t say how I know, but he is racist AND homophobic as well. He really thinks homophobic jokes are funny. As for dating, he did date a trainee everyone knows about, but he cheated on her before. His type is the voluptuous club girl with sexy clothes. He had a lot of plastic surgery.

Baekhyun - He is also not nice. He’s so two-faced, who you see on TV is not the real Baekhyun. He gets along with Chanyeol so well because they are the same type, so immature and think everything is a joke. Baekhyun is the coldest to the Chinese trainees, even more than Chanyeol. He is not really close to Tao like they say. He felt sorry for Xiu Min and Chen when they were chosen for EXO-M and to leave Korea, but happy that it wasn’t him. He really looks at Chinese as lesser than Korean. As for dating, he says he likes the cute type but it’s not true, he likes sexy, well-endowed in the right place type of girls. Between Baekhyun/Chanyeol is a wall between the other members. No one will challenge them because they really gained a lot of popularity since debut and so they help promote EXO. On screen, their personalities are the strongest, but off screen it becomes annoying.