ChenMin Facts

Out of all the S.M seniors, Chen & Xiumin respect Super Junior the most.

Chen revealed that Xiumin takes way too long in the bathroom and went on a rant with Tao complaining about this. Afterwards, Chen nudged Xiumin to see if he was upset and said, “Hyung, I’ll give you a free-use bathroom coupon, okay?” Xiumin gave Chen a look and retorted, “If I push myself, I can make it so that none of you [members] can EVER use the bathroom again!!” Chen: “…Ah, hyung’s sulking again~”

-Xiumin’s first impression of Chen was that Chen’s face makes him look very scary.

-Xiumin’s Chinese is better than Chen’s.

-Recently Chen and Xiumin have been learning Chinese duets. Chen hopes that everyone will look forward to it.

-Chen made the deepest impression on Xiumin because of his singing skills.

-When Xiumin was practicing a song, there was a difficult part that he didn't know how to sing but Chen was able to sing it in a second so Chen taught Xiumin how to sing that part.

news:--Chen: "I'm in the midst of practising a Mandarin duet song with Xiumin-hyung. As to which song it is, I won't disclose it for now but please anticipate it."

Chen made the deepest impression on Xiumin because of his singing skills.