[TRANS] MEN'S STYLE - KRIS' Interview

Q : Everyone thinks that you are a very fashionale man. If there is a chance int he future for you to design clothes, what uniques do you have?
KRIS: Clothes which are simple, low-key, but not lacking in details, and adding in the unique concepts of KRIS.

Q : Your height and apperance on cameras is very exceptional, and your performance when filming for pictures, movies, advertisements is great. What kind of movies and advertisments do you wish to film the most?
KRIS : I would like to try all kinds of moviews. I would like to try all, from a sunshine boy to a cold-blooded killer. Same for advertisments. As long as they look for me, I will do my best.

Q : Based on your appearance, you look very cool. How is your personality like in real-life?
KRIS : Looking cool but warm on the inside. After I know someone well, I will become more passionate, and sometimes childish. But I am certain of my morals and is responsible.

Q : During resting time, who do you chat with the most?
KRIS : TAO, because we live in one room...

Q : You have been to many countries. Between these countries and China, what is special about them and the difference? What attracts you about each country's culture?
KRIS : Every country has its own unique points and culture, and they are all admirable. I hope to be able to travel around the world in the future, so as to experience the different cultures and enrich my knowledge.

Q : What do you think is the most important thing in becoming an outstanding well-rounded artiste?
KRIS : Being brave enough to try what others have yet to try, working hard in improving oneself, and not forgetting your roots.

trans : boonyi ^^