CECI MAGAZINE - XIUMIN

Charm appeal: cutie eldest hyung.

While resting: I played together with Luhan at thecafe and enjoyed (my) individual time while shopping. 

Xiumin’s shopping technique: Of course impulse shopping is the truth.

Cheeks that disappeared diet TIP: Become chic in front of food. Don’t ever look at it first. Although, the me that has a hard time with that, will soon go back to the full cheek baozi. 

Pros and cons of being a baby face: The danger of hearing informal speech from someone younger than me at our first meeting. I don’t really know about pros. I’m not sure if the physical age of 24 years is passing correctly as yesterday and today are different. cough cough. 

Danger of being the eldest hyung: The I.D. ranking hyungnim is a pretty important area amongst men. If there is a SOS, there are many times that I have to take charge. Of course it’s very, extremely, often trivial matters. 

Xiumin’s conversational habits: I answer well to questions asked and I carry an ear that listens well. I take the role of EXO’s troubles counselor with a serious personality and rich reactions. Recent trouble content is no comment. 

Xiumin’s Chinese class, a recently learned word Dui bu qi, wo bu hui (I’m sorry, I can’t do it). Because heavy lips* is also a counselor’s role. 

Recent interests: We received a bunch of comic books for our first anniversary present and even now I am reading them well. 

3 of Xiumin’s charming points: A man that is solitary, a man that is chic, but to my person, a soft man. In conclusion, a charming person. 

3 reasons why Xiumin would be a good boyfriend: I’m strong, I have an innate sense, I’m considerate. To prove my strength, I will hold the example of overpowering all the members in arm wrestling. 

If I were to propose: In a concert hall that is filled with many people, I would cry out to her ‘We are one, we can’t fall apart, I love you.’ 

Bragging about the award won in China: Recently in China, at ‘13th Annual Music Billboard Award Ceremony,’ we won most popular group. Just as it states, best! Oh, yeah! Thankful to the fans that gave us this big award. Along with that, deep thanks towards the parents of EXO who gave birth to these cool sons. xie xie. 

An award you want to win a year later: ‘image transformation success award,’ now becoming a matured and sexy man. 

Xiumin manual: is easy. As long as the surroundings are kept clean, always happy smile. I’m kind of tidy.
t/n heavy lips means that you keep your mouth shut.