CECI MAGAZINE - SEHUN

Charm appeal: the required default option of the maknae is aegyo.

Amongst 12 men, maknae’s road is thanks to the hyungs I recieve a lot of cuteness. Even if I’m reborn again, I call being EXO’s maknae. Yaja time game a while ago at a birthday party, in the given 10 minutes of yaja time, without looking back, I roughly stepped forward. If I go on, because I feel like I will no longer be a person of this world, I need to return as the precious maknae.

If I have a super power: I would want to be able to control emotions and feelings. Showing people you love your tired side is kind of sad.

Ideal type that shakes my heart: is someone who sincerely worries about me when she hurts me and approaches me first to spread medicine on me. (And Miranda Kerr ♥).

If I were to propose: on a quiet night with the sun setting playing with firecrackers on the beach. After that, I’d grab her hand and if I say “I don’t think I can be without you. I’ll love you until I die” it makes your hands curl up doesn’t it? When I get older will I be able to say it in a more okay way?

A member’s secret: is that Suho hyung can’t watch scary things. If he can watch a horror movie he makes a lot of nosie, but the uncomfortable truth is that he’s on the internet and he can’t actually watch.

If I go to a convenient store, snacks and chocolate, Jelly corner are first.

If I were to steal an ability from a member: I would take Baekhyun’s sense of humor, Kai’s exposing of white skin, Chanyeol Hyung’s happy personality, D.O hyung’s pretty smile, Suho hyung’s honesty. The representative of a stiff body, Suho hyung. (…hyung I’m kidding) I’m a selfish person who wants to steal everything, but I have to withstand with my lacking charm.

A recent concern I have is before sleeping and after waking up worrying. Today what clothes and how should I wear it so it’ll look nice. I am sexy after a shower standing in front of a mirror with no make up on and making a pose. It’s not really sexy, but it’s really kind of cool. I’m just looking at myself alone.

Three of my charming points: are that I smile well, my warm heart, and my collarbones.

Sehun’s user manual: If I’m excited, it’s hard to control myself. I would be thankful if you could understand even if I’m loud. I will become calm soon. Because my blood type is O, if I receive many people’s criticism at once, I get really hurt. Please look after me well in the future.