Seven

•A Week Later•

Emma's POV~

I sat on my couch, wrapped in a blanket and eating ice cream while watching romance movies. That's what single people did on valentines day, right?

Everyone was out, Morgan was with Donald, Joey was with Jewel, Chad and Caleb were out with their wives, as was Alan. I had no clue what Spencer was doing.

I sighed as my last movie ended. What movie now? Either Titanic or a horror movie. Just as I went to choose Titanic, my phone went off.

I grumbled and looked at it. A text from Spencer.

{Emma - Italics; Spencer -Underlined}

"Hey, what are you up to?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm playing video games alone, and I'm lonely😭."

"😂😂😂 Awh. Poor Spence."

"What are you doing that's sooo much better?"

"Watching movies and eating."

"Discount Chocolate?"

"No. Discount ice cream. Thank you!"

"😂😂😂 Oh, Emma."

"Don't 'Oh Emma' me. On sale, my favorite flavor, I bought it."

"Whatever, wanna hang out? I'm feeling quite lonely over here."

"Ugh. That means I have to change. If I come, I'm coming in sweatpants and a tank top."

"Do it. I'm spending my day in sweats."

"Kay! I'll bring coffee, bc tbh, I want some."

"Get me some! And you sound like a 13 year old girl.😂"

"Well, I'm 19, so it counts. Tbh."

"You're not in high school anymore. You're a college graduate."

"Nah."

"Whatever. Just come over, get us coffee and kick my butt at video games."

"Give me like 20 minutes."

"Hurry!"

I just rolled my eyes, and didn't respond. I got up, and put away my ice cream. Then I quickly turned off my X-box and slipped on my timberland boots and grabbing my hoodie. I put my messy hair up in bun as I grabbed my keys and wallet.

I slammed the door shut as I left the apartment and skipped down the small flight of stairs. I waved to the door man as I left. As usual, he smiled and waved back.

I avoided the snow as I climbed into my car and made my way to Starbucks. After I ordered and got my drinks, the lady looked at me weird for getting a cold drink in the beginning of February. I shrugged it off and payed, making my way to Caleb and Kelsey's house.

After about 10 minutes, I finally pulled into their driveway. I turned off the car, and made my way to the door. With both drinks in hand, I carefully knocked on the door.

Spencer greeted me, and helped me. "Thanks." I mumbled, walking in.

"Yeah. No problem. Thank you, for the drink." Spencer smiled.

"I was gonna get you one anyway." I shrugged.

"Hm. Thanks anyway. Ready to play?" He asked.

"Is that even a question?" I smirked.

"I guess not!" He grinned. I rolled my eyes and followed him to the Grimm's livingroom. We both sat on the floor, cross-legged. "Here," he mumbled, handing me the extra PS4 controller.

"Thanks." I said, turning it on. Once I was ready, Spencer started the game.

After about two hours, Spencer gave up and laid his controller on the floor. He fell onto his back with a sigh. "Why?" He mumbled.

I laughed, "I'm just that good!"

"M'kay." He hummed.

"You don't want to admit that you got beat by a girl, again!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. Okay." He replied sarcastically.

"I'm kidding." I snicker.

"Anyway, I have a question." He stated.

"So, shoot." I responded.

"Since, you're a girl. How would I tell a girl that I like her? Like, more than a friend." He asked.

"Straight up tell her. Don't be like most guys who play girls. Tell her you like her, and see what she says." I answered.

"I wish it was that easy." He muttered.

"How long have you known her?" I asked.

"A long time. Not too long ago, I realized how much she means to me, and that I liked her more as a friend." He shrugged, "I'm just worried that it's gonna ruin our friendship."

"Don't worry about that. If she's a true friend, it won't ruin your current relationship." I reassured.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah. It was like one time in high school. After Thomas and I broke up, one of the football players asked me out. He was my friend, and I told him no, but we were still friends." I nodded.

"But what if she doesn't want to be my friend if she doesn't feel the same?" He questioned.

"Then she's not a true friend." I answered.

"Even if she's put up with me for years?" He asked.

"Yes Spencer. Stop worrying, and tell her. It can't be that bad." I laughed slightly.

"When should I tell her?" He asked.

"Next time you see her. Just get the point across." I answered, "It's better to tell the next time you see than to wait."

"Okay," he nodded, "Thanks Em."

"Not a problem. Relationship advice is a gift of mine." I smirked.

"Okay, if you say so." He snickered. I gently punched his leg as he stood up. He glared at me, "Wanna play a few more rounds?"

"Yeah!" I nodded.

And we played more rounds. In which, I beat him. After a while, I was done playing, so I watched him play a different game.

I turned my head as I heard Romo's paws patter against the floor. She stopped in front of me, and looked up at me. She wagged her tail before climbing into my lap. I smiled as I petted her.

"She likes you." Spencer stated.

"I kinda want a puppy. But I'm not sure." I shrugged, "I've never had one."

"Parents, huh?" He asked.

"Yeah." I sighed, "They wouldn't even let me have a fish."

"How did you not get lonely?" He asked.

"I just adapted. I'm independent, I didn't need anyone. That's why my freshman year of college was so different." I laughed slightly.

"Because you had to share a dorm." He stated.

"Exactly, but Morgan's great. She gets me." I nodded.

We continued to talk. After a while, Caleb and Kelsey came home. I stayed for a few more minutes before going home.

Once I got home, I went straight to bed.  Somehow being tired from video games all day.

•A/N•

Woohoo! I'm on a roll. Anyway! Who's on Spencer's mind?

We'll find out next chapter! Eeek! I'm excited!

-xxBabyxxGirlxx😘✌🏼️