Fourteen

Spencer's POV~

That next day, Emma, Fallon and Kelsey were hanging out. So, Caleb, Chad and I were hanging out.

I couldn't keep my eyes off Emma. I so desperately wanted to hold her and cuddle her. I gave a sigh as I watch her laugh and smile.

"Bro, I thought you had a girlfriend." Chad stated.

"I do." I mumbled.

"Then why are you staring at Emma?" Caleb asked.

"Because she's beautiful." I muttered under my breath.

"I don't think your girl would like that." Chad said.

"Okay." I sighed.

"She still loves you Spencer. She can't deny it. As much as you're hurting her, she still loves you." Caleb informed.

"Well, I'm over her." I lied, "Have been for a month."

"There's no way you got over her that quick." Chad muttered.

"Well, I did." I huffed.

"Why don't you invite Isabella over?" Caleb suggested.

"I can't." I shook my head.

"Why?" Chad asked.

"Because, Isabella isn't real!" I blurted.

Chad and Caleb looked at me. Like they couldn't believe it. "Why would you lie about that?" Caleb asked.

"To help me get over Emma. Besides, not like she's gonna want me anymore. You heard her yesterday, she had guys lined outside her door wanting her number." I sighed.

"She only said that because you said you were dating this Isabella." Chad stated.

"Well, Isabella's fake and Emma's not gonna take me!" I huffed.

"I'm sure if you tell her the truth, she'll understand." Caleb said softly.

I sighed, "No she won't."

"You're in denial." Chad mumbled.

"Right. That's why when I tell Emma that Isabella was fake, she'll be upset at me." I shook my head.

Chad and Caleb looked up, slightly above my head. "Spencer, Emma's behind you."

I grimaced before turning around. She looked at me, looking like she was either going to explode or cry. Maybe even both.

"Is it true?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yeah."

Emma bit her lip before turning around. She said and waved bye to Kelsey and Fallon and walked out.

"Where is she going?" Fallon asked.

"I messed up this time." I mumbled, "I'll be back."

I stood up off the floor and grabbed my phone. I shoved my phone into my jacket pocket before walking out.

I slowly made my way to her apartment. Taking my time to figure out how to apologize to her.

Along the way to her apartment, I passed a floral place. It then came to me. I seen a thing on Facebook about the meaning of roses. I quickly bought a single red rose and continued my way to Emma's place.

I sighed as I knocked on her door.

"Who could it be?" She grumbled. Emma wasn't too happy as she opened the door. "Screw off, Spencer." She spat. She slammed the door and went inside her apartment.