Thirty Two

Spencer's POV~

Within minutes almost everyone was asleep. Emma was asleep, curled up into the chair.

Her legs were hanging off, and her arm hanging off the arm of the chair with her head buried into the arm as well.

I had a small blanket covering us. I was cuddled next to her, my arm over her and my hand gently laying on her arm. My face partially buried into her shoulder.

As cliché as it was, I loved cuddling with her. She was honestly all I ever wanted. Not only was she beautiful inside and out, she was someone I could see myself with.

~*~*~

I groaned as someone hit me; with a pillow; hard. I buried my face into Emma's shoulder, avoiding whoever hit me.

"Come on. It's noon." Caleb stated.

"No." I muttered.

"Leave us alone." Emma mumbled.

"Nope!" He sung, "Get up!"

"No." I whispered.

"Yes." He sighed.

"We're going to the beach!" Chad yelled.

"I'll stay here with my girlfriend." I stated.

"Or we could just work." Chad suggested.

Emma jumped up. She wasn't too happy about that. "No. No. No. We're here to relax, not work. I will take your phones and laptops."

I groaned, "Be quiet. People are still trying to sleep."

"Spencer, come on. I'm up." Emma sighed.

I shook my head, "No. I refuse."

"Babe, come on." She stated.

"Em, if his girlfriend can't get him up, there's no hope." Caleb laughed.

She snickered, "Watch and learn."

I groaned and snuggled back into the chair. Emma sat down behind me, placing her hands on my back.

"I just wanna sleep." I whined.

"Come on, babe." She whispered.

"No." I pouted. Her hands slid around, and rested on my torso. "You're not getting me up."

"I'll sit on you." She threatened.

"Hmpf. Okay." I replied sarcastically.

I groaned as she moved and actually sat on my side. She was light, so it didn't really bother me.

"Do not underestimate Emma James." Chad laughed.

Emma sighed and laid against my body. She pressed kisses to the side of my face. I groaned, and tried to burying my face into the chair. However, she didn't stop.

"Sweetheart, you keep doing that, you're gonna have to give me an actual kiss." I mumbled.

She shrugged, "Maybe I will, but you have to get up and we have to get ready."

"Only if I get a kiss afterwards." I smirked.

She sat up and crossed her arms, "Only if you get ready."

"Fine. Promise me that I'll get a kiss, and I'll get ready." I grinned.

She nodded, "I promise."

She got off of me, and stood by Chad and Caleb. I smiled, "Good."

"That's how you do it, boys." Emma stated proudly.

"But it's a little weird if we do it." Chad replied.