Twenty Four

Emma's POV~

I stood as I watched the guys and Landon Austin film their music video/collab. I was really excited for their upcoming music. More mashups and collabs. Personally, I couldn't wait for the Sam Hunt Medley and the collab with Lousia Wendoff.

"Hey, Emma. Babe, I love your shirt," Spencer commented as they finished.

I looked down at my shirt, seeing that it was my Little Mermaid shirt. I smiled, "Thank you."

He grinned as he gave me a chaste kiss. "There. I kissed the girl,"

I laughed, "We're still doing the Disney romance analogies?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"So, you're Emma?" Landon asked.

"Yes sir." I nodded.

"I didn't get a chance to meet you earlier," he stated. He held out his hand, and I happily shook it. "Landon."

I laughed slightly, "Emma."

"So, from the other guys, I heard you two are dating." He smiled.

Spencer nodded, "Almost two months."

"Emma!" Joey called. I nodded and went towards him.

"Yeah, Joe?" I asked.

"Look at these shots," he mumbled, pointing to the camera.

I watched as the director played through the footage he got. When it was done, he looked at me, "Personally, I think it looks great. Put it together and edit, it'd look even better."

I smiled, "I agree. Thank you."

The director smiled back and nodded. I went back over to Spencer who was still talking to Landon. Spencer snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

I had zoned out, not even paying attention to Spencer or Landon talking to eachother. I was admiring Spencer and I. He was pretty tall, 6'3", while I was 5'6" maybe. He was still a good 9 inches taller than I, so my head rested perfectly on hia chest when we stood like this.

"Emma, sweetheart. Earth to gorgeous." Spencer grinned, waving his hand in my face.

"I'm sorry, what?" I questioned, shaking my head.

He laughed, "I've been trying to get your attention for the last two minutes."

"Sorry," I muttered.

"It's okay, babe. I was wondering if you wanted to go on an adventure with me." He stated.

"Sure. Can you drop me off at my place? I need to change first. I was kinda late this morning." I sighed.

"Yeah. No problem," he smiled.

~*~*~

I covered my face as Spencer took a picture. "Spencer," I whined.

He grinned as he put his phone back into his pocket, "Yeah babe?"

"Really? I look bad," I pouted.

"You're gorgeous. So, stop. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on." He whispered, coming towards me and pulling me into a hug.

"That can't be true," I mumbled.

"It is." He nodded.

I looked up from his chest before laying my hands across the back of his neck. I smiled as I gently pulled him, kissing him briefly.

"You're amazing, Spencer." I spoke as I pulled away.

"You're amazing too." He grinned.

"How did I get so lucky to meet you, and call you mine?" I sighed happily.

"I ask myself the same thing." He whispered. Spencer smiled as he turned around and kneeled down. "Come on, hop on. We're going to have another movie date."

I giggled and hopped onto his back, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

I laid my head on his shoulder as he began walking to his car. Then broke out to a jog. I squealed and held on tighter. He laughed at my reaction.

~*~*~

I sat next to Spencer, cuddled up on my couch. We were watching The Little Mermaid.

We were at my favorite part. The scene where Ariel and Prince Eric were on a little boat and all the fish were singing 'kiss the girl'. Hence my shirt from this morning.

"You guys should totally cover this," I stated.

"Nah. I'd rather kiss the girl." He grinned.

I shook my head, rolling my eyes and ignoring his comment. "I'm serious,"

"We're already doing a Disney Mashup," he stated.

"Right." I mumbled.

He smiled and leaned back against his bed, pulling me with him. "Do you know how special you are to me?"

"How?" I questioned, looking up at him.

"Honestly, I want to call you my dream girl." He admitted.

I smiled and buried my face into his chest. "I'm falling head over heels for sure," I muttered under my breath.

He laughed and kissed my head.

~*~*~

It was growing late, but I didn't care. Spencer and I sat there, just talking, while movies played in the background.

"Would you ever want a family?" He asked randomly.

"Honestly, I've never thought about it." I shrugged, "What about you?"

"I don't know. Maybe one day." He replied.

"What's your favorite thing about me?" I smirked.

"Appearance or personality?" He questioned.

"Both." I answered.

"Your hair and your persistence. You never gave up on us." He responded, "Okay. What about me?"

I smiled, "Your blue eyes and your passion for music."

"My eyes?" He asked, "I'd thought it'd be my ripping abs."

I laughed, "Wow, but I read something. It said if you ever fall in love, to fall in love with their eyes. It's the only thing that doesn't age, it's like a window to the soul."

"Wow." He muttered, "Good advice. Your eyes are probably a close second."

"Good save." I joked.

"But come on. Think about it. In school we learned that brown eyes normally go with dark hair, and blue or green eyes go with light hair." He stated, "We both defeated the odds."

"We did, but I fell in love with the look in your eyes, the color. 'Cause, let's face it, I'm a sucker for blue eyes." I shrugged.

He laughed, "You're great, Em. You really are."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Okay, if you could go back, what would you change?"

"Probably nothing and if I had too, I'd ask you out sooner. Preventing Thomas from asking you out." He responded.

"I wouldn't change a thing, but maybe have a better relationship with my parents." I mumbled.

I sighed and quickly reached for my phone, flicking through my notifications. However, I was quite upset that my dad never did call me back. Spencer noticed my behavior change and kissed my cheek, "I'm sorry sweetheart."

"It's fine. Maybe he got a different phone." I lied.

•A/N•

Eeek! More family drama for Emma! I'm so excited for this. Ugh. Okay.

Anywho! Vote and Comment!

-xxBabyxxGirlxx😘✌🏼️