Forty Four

🎃October🎃

Emma's POV~

Spencer and I stood outside the venue, with hundreds of other fans. I knew Spencer didn't really listen to country music, but the fact that he brought me here made me unbelievably happy.

"So, gorgeous, are you ready to see the tickets?" He asked.

I eyed him, "Why?"

"Just look," he grinned, handing me the two tickets.

I cautiously took them, and looked over them. Once I seen it, I looked up at Spencer.

"Really?" I asked softly, "Front Row?"

He nodded, "Yep. Just for you."

I squealed as I hugged him, "Thank you!"

He laughed and kissed my head, returning the embrace, "No problem sweetheart. I'm so glad you like it."

"Like it? I love it." I grinned.

~*~*~

It got dark as Florida Georgia Line came to the stage. I couldn't believe that Brian Kelley and Tyler Hubbard was standing directly in front of me.

Being too happy in the moment, I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying. Spencer smiled and kissed my cheek.

Within minutes they were playing H.O.L.Y, a lovely song.

I looked to Spencer as they begun the chorus.

"You're holy, holy, holy, holy. I'm high on lovin' you!" I screamed out.

~*~*~

Spencer and I were exhausted that next morning at the office. I could hardly focus and Spencer was pretty much falling asleep.

I, myself, had already had too much coffee and was told that I couldn't have anymore.

"So, how was that concert last night?" Caleb smirked.

"Amazing."

"Tiring," Spencer muttered, "At least I wasn't on stage."

I grinned, "But I love to see it."

Chad groaned, "Stop flirting. It's annoying."

Spencer smirked as the other two laughed. He and I shared glances before glaring at Chad.

"Okay. If Spencer and I can't flirt, then none of you guys can flirt with your wives while we're here." I stated.

"Fine." Chad nodded.

"Yes!" Joey cheered, "I'm not married."

"Neither can you, Joe. No flirting with our partners." Spencer corrected.

Joey whined and pouted, looking down.

I laughed, "Sorry, man."

Chad laughed at Joey's expression while Caleb and Spencer went back to whatever they were doing.

Joey absentmindedly threw the small basketball, off his desk, into the air. Doing it multiple times. Then threw into the hoop behind Spencer. Ultimately, missing.

"Oh!" Caleb exclaimed, his head shooting up, "Kelsey wants you all to come over tonight. She's wants y'all to see the nursery."

"Eeek! Gender reveal!" I squealed.

Spencer shook his head and laughed, "I don't understand."

Chad laughed, "Neither do I."

"Understand what? Guys. I'm confused." Joey whined.

I giggled, "Understand what?"

"Why girls get so excited about babies. I get that it's exciting, but man, y'all take over it the edge." Spencer explained.

I laughed, "Most females dream of raising a family. Besides, kids are adorable."

"Have you ever wanted kids, Em?" Caleb asked.

I shrugged, "Possibly. If I ever do have kids, I do want more than one. Two."

Spencer grinned at me, giving me a small wink. I smiled and giggled.

Caleb smirked and Chad groaned.

"Guys. Stop it," Chad sighed.

Caleb laughed, "Little Emma and Spencers running around."

~*~*~

Most of us stood in the Grimm's livingroom. We were just waiting on the Grahams to arrive.

All throughout the night, Spencer kept his arm around me. Even if we had been together for less than a year, I couldn't help but think that he was the one. That I could possibly spend my life with him.

"Gorgeous," Spencer whispered, kissing my cheek.

I looked up to him, "Yeah?"

"Chad and Fallon are here." He stated.

I nodded, "Okay. Sorry."

"That's okay, sweetheart." He smiled, "What were you thinking about?"

"Just about us," I grinned.

He gave a small laugh before quickly kissing me.

"Guys. Come on." Kelsey smirked.

Spencer groaned and I rolled my eyes. He dropped his arm as I began following the group down the hall. The door opened and we all entered the pastel and light blue room.

"Awh! Congrats guys!" I squealed, hugging Kelsey.

She smiled, "Thank you."

"You guys," Jewel grinned, "This room is absolutely gorgeous. A little boy!"

Caleb laughed and smiled, "Yeah. I'm getting a son."

"That's so great, guys!" Fallon stated.

"Congrats man!" Chad grinned, slapping Caleb's shoulder.

"Any names?" I asked.

Kelsey shook her head, "We don't know yet. But when we choose, it's gonna be a surprise."

Fallon grinned, "He's gonna be so cute!"

I nodded, "He most definitely will,"

I glanced around the room, seeing the actual set up. The blue walls, the white crib, the black and white zigzagged curtains. It was a beautiful nursery. Elaborate yet simple.

"Wow. We've been waiting for so long. We're all getting a nephew." Joey muttered.

"And! I'll always be free to babysit." I smirked.

Kelsey nodded, "Of course."

•A/N•

Whoops. So, this chapter is a little over due. I had writers block for awhile, then Caleb & Kelsey announced the gender! Yay! So that was a little inspiration for the end.

Anyway! Y'all should check out another crossover I'm writing with Anthem Lights and for KING & COUNTRY. It'd mean a lot if y'all would check that out; and vote & comment.

-xxBabyxxGirlxx😘✌🏼️