Thirty Nine

**Very important author's note at the end. I have a super important question to ask.**

Emma's POV~

I groaned as I woke up to my phone blowing up with notifications. Mentions from Instagram and Twitter. I rolled my eyes and laid my phone back down.

Spencer wiggled a little before showering me with kisses. "I still can't believe that my girl is 20."

"You better believe it. I'm no longer a teenager. You, my man, still have a month." I giggled.

"Yeah. You still have 364 days until you're legally allowed to drink." He stated.

"I don't care about that. I'm just ready for people to treat me like an actual adult now." I sighed.

"Soon, baby. Real soon." He reassured.

I groaned, "We have to get up, and I don't wanna."

"Well, we can have a lazy day until tonight with everyone else." He suggests.

"Sounds good, but I'm still changing."
I stated.

"Okay. May I use your shower?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Can I get a kiss?" He smiled.

"After we get ready. We just woke up." I laughed.

"So? I want a kiss. Just one." He begs.

"No." I replied, "I'm sure my breath is nasty. Let's get ready, then you may have a kiss."

He pouted, "You're a pain, you know?"

"I know." I grinned, "But you still love me."

He sighed, "I do."

"I love you too." I smiled, kissing his cheek. I gently pushed on his chest, "Now, go take your shower."

"Fine." He muttered.

"You know where everything is." I laughed.

He grumbled and got up out of the bed. He grabbed his bag before leaving the room. I got up as well.

I shut the door as Avery trotted in, laying in his bed. I guess he slept with Morgan since Spencer was over.

I grabbed a pair of leggings from my drawer, and a gray tank top from the closet. I noticed that Spencer's red flannel was in my closet. I grinned and a grabbed it.

I quickly changed and placed my dirty clothes into the hamper. I smiled to myself as I slipped on the red flannel over the gray tank top.

I jumped as Morgan bursted into my room. "Please tell me why Spencer is walking around shirtless and is in the shower?"

I laughed, "We fell asleep last night watching movies. He wanted a shower, so I let him shower. Why? Are you thinking my boyfriend is attractive?"

"What? No. Making sure, because I was going to flip if he got in somehow." She sighed, shaking her head.

I laughed as she left the room. Minutes later, Spencer entered my room again, wearing black, ripped jeans and a white, long sleeve tshirt.

He smirked, "Now do I get a kiss?"

"No. Because I still need in there." I replied. He groaned in disappointment. I smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "I shall be right back."

He nodded as I left the room, and went to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and put it up, washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then returning to my room.