Thirty Three

Emma's POV~

"No. Tell me, sweetheart." He stated.

I sighed and looked down, "I asked my mother if she ever loved my dad. She said after over 19 years of marriage, she didn't. And I'm scared that I'll marry the wrong guy who won't actually love me. You know? Who just marries me because of my rich parents or my looks, and won't actually love me for me. I know you're not like that, and I don't want to believe that you're like that, but it's just an irrational fear of mine, I guess." I shrugged.

"Emma, babygirl, look at me." He whispered.

I slowly looked up and met his gaze, "It's stupid. I know." I sighed.

He shook his head, "It's not stupid, babe."

I scoffed, "It is. I feel dumb even mentioning it."

"Emma Lynn, stop thinking like that. Of course, I meant it. Okay? I don't know how someone can't love you. The moment you walked across that stage, I knew that it was you. I knew that I had to make you mine, and I don't know how I've been so blind after 16 years. Yeah, I had a slight thing for you in high school, but I figured you hated me." He started.

"Spencer," I interrupted.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I never hated you. Okay? I never hated you." I whispered.

He smiled, "But after knowing the deeper you, I knew I loved you. Knowing you loved to cuddle, and play video games and watch cheesy movies than go out on fancy date, it made me see you in completely different way. Emma, you're like a drug to me. And I'm addicted, bad reference, but you get what I mean. I can never get enough of you, or your kisses, or cuddles, or when you say I'm cute when I'm being super awkward. That's what I love about you. Or I love the way you smile at me when we're working on our videos. I love it when you gave me a chance, when you gave us a chance."

"You didn't have to say all that." I muttered.

"Of course I did. Because, you know what? I. Love. You. Emma James. I love you, and I don't think that love can be measured over a period of time. We've been dating for almost five months, but I love you." He stated.

His hands moved up and cupped my face. I smiled, "I love you too."

His smile matched mine as he leaned down and kissed me. He pulled back, our lips barely touching. "Your turn." He smirked.

"Um. I love your smile and your little half smirks. I love the look of passion in your eyes. I love your sense of humor, but you know when to be serious. I love the way you make me feel. I love how you're yourself. You don't really care what others think, and you have this self confidence, and it's so freaking attractive, you have no idea. You're not really afraid to be yourself. Spencer, you're so stubborn that it's annoying, and you're a pain half the time, but at the same time, I love it. You aren't afraid to show your true colors, you aren't afraid to be a gentleman, and I know you hate arguing. But you won't stop until you've won, or you realized that we went wrong somewhere, and you won't hesitate to apologize."

He laughed, "I never knew there was so much you loved about me."

"I could say the same thing. I'm not really anything special." I shrugged.

"Babe, stop saying that. Where's the confident Emma? Hm. Where's that girl who always has a smile on her face? That's always showing love, even to those who do her wrong? That's always willing to help someone or something?" He asked.

"I guess you bring a different side of me out." I stated weakly.

"Gorgeous, stop thinking like that. You're amazing, beautiful, sweet, talented. Okay? Don't doubt yourself."

~*~*~

I stumbled to the front of the house, hearing tons of noise. The rest of the group was singing happy birthday to Jewel.

Spencer came in as they finished, and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled, "Happy birthday, Jewel."

"Thank you." She nodded.

"Happy birthday." Spencer replied.

"Thanks Spence." She grinned.

I leaned back into Spencer's embrace, and he kissed my cheek. Kelsey smiled at us, "You two seem happy."

I shrugged, "Just good sleep."

Fallon grinned, "Now we all know that's not true."

"It's nothing." I mumbled. However, Spencer couldn't stop smiling.

"Oh my gosh. Something happened between you two." Jewel exclaimed.

"Alright. People go get dressed! We're leaving in 45!" Chad shouted, entering the room.

"We are we going?" I questioned.

"Lunch. Dress nice. It's for the birthday girl." Chad smiled.

As Chad left, Morgan smirked, "Something seriously happened."

I rolled my eyes, "Guys. Focus on Jewel, it's her birthday. Don't worry about Spencer and I."

"No. No. Ten minutes won't hurt, what's going on?" Jewel asked, crossing her arms.

"I swear, you guys." I muttered.

"Emma, sweetheart, you might as well as tell them." Spencer whispered.

~*~*~

All of us stood in the front of the restaurant, waiting. Spencer kept his arm around me as he talked with the other four guys.

However, all te girls turned to me with smirks across their faces. "So, wanna tell us why you're so happy today?" Kelsey asked.

I scoffed, "Aren't I happy everyday?"

"Yeah, but today you seem extra happy." Morgan stated.

I shrugged, "It's nothinng."

She laughed, "Come on. You're such a bad liar, Em."

"Well, I'm not telling you. Guess." I smirked.

"Guh." Kelsey groaned.

"Oh my goodness! Did he propose?" Fallon squealed.

I broke out into a fit of laugher, "No. No. That wasn't it. We've only been together for a couple months."

"Promise ring?" Jewel asked.

"No." I answered.

"What are y'all guessing?" Donnie asked.

"They're trying to guess why Spencer and I were so happy this morning." I replied.

Joey laughed. Jewel scowled at him, "Do you guys know?"

Chad nodded, "Come on. It's obvious."

"Then what is it?" Kelsey pouted.

Caleb grinned, "We're not telling."

"Guh. You all are lame." Morgan muttered.

Donnie pouted, "Babe."

She sighed, "But I'm lame too. I'm dating you."

"Do you girls really want to know?" Joey asked.

"Yes, Joe." Fallon muttered.

"Oh my goodness. Don't tell me your pregnant." Jewel gasped.

"What? No, no. I'm not pregnant, guys." I laughed nervously. Spencer blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Wow." Caleb muttered.

"They're in love." Chad sighed.

"What? We already knew that." Fallon waved it off.

"Totally." Kelsey nodded.

"You guys are horrible actors. I'm sure Alan would be so ashamed." I teased.

•A/N•

Ugh. Guys, Emma and Spencer are my new goals.

Anyway! Vote and Comment!

-xxBabyxxGirlxx😘✌🏼️