Thirty One

Spencer's POV~

Chad came to the glass door, rubbing his eyes. I could tell he was irritated with us.

"What? Why are you guys even up? Why are you soaking wet?" He questioned.

"We kinda went to the beach." I laughed, "Could bring us some towels?"

He sighed, "Fine."

"Thanks Chad." Emma smiled.

"Whatever." He grumbled.

He left, leaving Emma and I alone. She laughed, "I told you not to wake them up."

I shrugged, "Oops."

"He's gonna hate us. It's like five in the morning." She mumbled.

"Oh well. I had fun with my gorgeous girlfriend, and that's all that matters." I grinned.

She smiled up at me as she wrapped her arms around me, "I had fun too."

I gently laid my hands on her waist. "I always have fun with you baby," I whispered, "We could be having a sleepover watching old 90's movies and eating junk, we could be out and eating a fancy dinner, we could be at a baseball game or whatever and I'd still have fun."

Her smile only shined, "You're absolutely amazing, Spence."

"So are you, Emma Lynn." I replied, leaning down and sneaking a kiss.

I only pulled away to something being thrown at my head. I groaned and looked over at Chad, then down to the towels, then back to Chad. "Okay, lovebirds. Stop kissing for a couple minutes."

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"You may come back in was you are dry. And don't bother getting some sleep, because in a while everyone will be up then we're all going to the boardwalk." He stated.

"Okay, Chad." I muttered.

"I'm going back to bed." He grumbled.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Emma. I smiled down at her, and placed one more final kiss to her lips.

~*~*~

It was about noon, and all of walked along the boardwalk. We walked in and out of shops, seeing all the different clothes and items for sale.

I kept mine and Emma's hand laced as we walked. For some reason, I was jealous. She had all these guys looking at her, and whistling at her, smirking and winking at her. I didn't like it one bit. I was just happy that none of them talked to her.

"I want ice cream." Kelsey pouted.

"The pregnant woman has a craving." I snickered.

Kelsey shook her head and giggled, "Thanks, Spencer. You know, one day this could be Emma in my position, and you'll be in Caleb's."

"What? Yeah, in a few years possibly. We've only been together for like five months." I remarked.

"Ice cream actually doesn't sound half bad right now." Emma commented.

"But I can't have ice cream." Joey and Donnie whined at the same time.

I laughed, "I would say twin sync, but you're not twins."

"You've been hanging around the George Twins to much." Emma joked.

"Brother sync." Joey shrugged.

Donnie nodded, "Sounds good."

Morgan looked to Jewel, and laughed, "We are dating into a crazy family."

Jewel laughed as well, "Oh, Morgan. You have no idea. I've known this for a year."