Forty Two

Emma's POV~

By late afternoon, I was tired. I had been cleaning the entire apartment. So, my hair was in a horribly messy bun. My outfit consisted of gray, baggy sweatpants and an old tank top.

Morgan came through the door, with Spencer following behind.

"Hey, Em." Morgan muttered, going to her room.

"Well, hey Morgan." I laughed.

Spencer came over, wrapping his arms around me from behind and kissed my cheek. "Hey, gorgeous."

I sighed, "Hey, baby."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm probably gross, and I look gross." I mumbled.

"You look fine, babe. You always look amazing." He whispered.

~*~*~

Spencer and I sat on the couch, playing a game. I sat slightly forward, concentrated on the game.

"Spencer!" I whined, he shot and killed me in Call of Duty. I sighed, "I thought we were on the same team."

He grinned and pushed me over on the couch, "Nah. It was every man for himself."

I laughed as his face was close to mine. "This reminds me of our first kiss."

He smirked, "Which first kiss?"

"The very first kiss." I replied.

"Which very first kiss?" He asked.

"The kiss we shared at the office. Where I finally admitted to myself that I might've had feelings for you." I answered.

He grinned and leaned down, quickly kissing me. "There's gonna be so many more kisses in the future. Because one day; I will marry you."

"Get a room!" Morgan shouted, walking in the room.

I groaned and Spencer sat up. I rolled over and resituated myself, laying my head in his lap. Morgan grabbed whatever she needed, and went back to her room.

"Well then." I muttered.

Spencer laughed, "I'm taking you down."

He started another online match. Within minutes, the match was over. Spencer whined as he realized that he was the last kill.

"Ha!" I laughed.

"Oh, shush you." He grumbled.

"It's just a game, babe." I mocked.

"Emma," he pouted.

"Spencer," I smirked.

He sighed, "We should watch a movie."

"You know?" I smiled, "I wouldn't mind this for being our future."

"Then I cannot wait." He whispered, leaning down to kiss me. I groaned as someone knocked at the door, causing Spencer to pull away. "Sh. Let's ignore them."

Just as he went to kiss me again, Morgan came running. She sighed, "Can't you hear someone at the door?"

"Sorry," I muttered, "We were kinda busy."