Twenty Nine

Spencer's POV~

Around six in the evening, we finally arrived at the beach house. Which, I have to say, was pretty amazing. It was huge and colorful. There was plenty of bedrooms, at least 3 bathrooms, a giant kitchen and living room. Complete with a deck and a wooden walkway to beach.

"Wow." Kelsey breathed, "Emma, you really know how to pick a house."

Emma grinned, "Well, music management wasn't my only choice. If my music management didn't work out, I wanted to be an interior designer."

"Wow. I'm so ready to check out the beach." Morgan groaned.

"Well, I was thinking about that. We relax tonight, and order food. Then tomorrow we could go." She suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I shrugged.

~*~*~

Later that night, all of us sat around the living room. Emma had signed onto her Netflix account, so we watched some movie and ate Chinese food.

Emma laughed as I attempted to eat with chopsticks. Everyone else did it perfectly fine, but I couldn't grasp it.

"Babe, do you want help?" Emma snickered.

I sighed, "Please."

"Look, you hold them like a pencil." She started, demonstrating for me. She smiled, "Then, you just move them."

I tried, and failed again. I sighed, "I give up."

I sat my food on the coffee table in front of me. I got up abd threw away the wooden chopsticks before grabbing a fork. As I sat down, Emma grabbed my hand. I pursed my lips and looked at her.

She smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. The first time she's kissed me first, and in front of the guys. Almost instantly, my hand left hers and went to cup her face.

"Don't forget to use that tongue." Joey snickered.

I quickly pulled away and grabbed the pillow from behind me. I threw it him, "Shut up, man." I groaned.

"Spencer, you said it yourself." Jewel teased. Emma laughed and snuggled into me.

I just sighed and placed a kiss to her temple. It went quiet again as everyone turned their attention back to the movie and began eating.

~*~*~

All of us traveled down to the beach that next morning.

Once we got everything set up, Morgan immediately ran out to the water. Emma and I laughed at her.

"Babe, let's go to the water." Emma begged.

I laughed, "Okay, okay. But I'm pushing you in."

She gasped, "Nah."

I smiled and leaned down to quickly kiss her before slipping off my shirt. Emma quickly slipped off her cover, leaving her in a pink and white bikini.

"I, um, wow." I muttered, taking in her appearance. "Wow. You're beautiful."

Chad laughed from behind me, "Spencer's reaction from seeing his girlfriend."

"Thank you," Emma whispered. She stood on her toes, leaning up to kiss me. She smiled as she pulled back, "Come on, I wanna get in the water."

"Okay," I smiled, "I'm coming."

She laced our hands as we began to walk. Men wolf-whistled towards Emma. She ignored them, swinging our hands to show.

Emma squealed as we got to the water. "That's cold." She whined.

I smirked, "Just wait."

I scooped her into my arms, carrying her bridal style. I waded out further into the water. I stopped once the water reached my waist.

Emma had finally caught on to what I was doing. She wrapped her arms around my neck tighter and squealed, "Spencer, please. No, don't do this. Spencer, babe, please."

I released her, and sat her on the sand bank. I laughed, "Oops."

Her body tensed as she hit the cool water. She shivered and punched my chest. "Spencer," she whined.

"Yes, gorgeous?" I grinned.

"Why? It's cold." She pouted.

"Emma, dear. It's salt water in July. It's gonna be cold." I laughed.

"I hate you." She muttered.

I looked behind her and saw a wave coming. "Emma, I'm gonna kiss you. Close your eyes and hold your breath." I stated quickly. She nodded.

I leaned in, connecting our lips. My hands went to her waist, holding her tightly as her arms folded across the back of my neck. Emma gasped as the wave hit us. The wave was stronger than expected, causing us to stumble.

She bit her lip and looked up at me, the lower half of her blonde hair wet. "You could've warned me, you know."

I shrugged, "I could've, but what's the fun in that?"

"Spencer," she sighed.

I grinned, "Yes! Another wave."

Emma sighed again. Once the wave was close enough, I closed my eyes and dove in. Feeling the cool salt water on my face. I swam up when the wave had died down.

I smiled at Emma as I came up. I quickly shook my head rapidly, shaking all the water off. Emma waded towards me, seeing that I moved back a couple feet. "You scared me." She mumbled.

"I'm sorry," I smiled. She sighed and went to wipe her face. I quickly grabbed her hands from stopping her, "Hey, don't wipe your face."

"Why?" She asked.

"The salt is a natural exfoliant, it takes away your skin." I answered.

"Oh." She muttered.

"Just be careful." I warned.

"Yeah. Of course." She nodded.

"Now, isn't this fun?" I laughed.

"Except for the fact that you threw me into the water." She whined.

"You'll be okay." I smiled. She scoffed and shook her head. I gave a small laugh before kissing her, tasting the salt on her lips. "See. Now you're a total beach babe."

She laughed, "Is that why you fell for me? Because I look like a beach babe?"

"No." I smiled, "I fell for you, well, because you're you. You're perfect just the way you are, even with all your flaws. But most importantly, your love for God is what drew me the most."

"I seriously could not have asked for a better man to have fallen in love with." She whispered.

"Awh! Sappy moment!" Jewel shouted.

"Hey, guys." Joey greeted, "Babe, if anything touches me, I'm out."

"How's the water for the first time?" Jewel asked.

"Cold." Emma answered.

"You'll get used to it. Joey and I will have to take you to Mexico with us one time. Tropical waters are so much warmer." Jewel stated.

"Hey, babe. Dive with me." I grinned, seeing another wave coming. She sighed and nodded.

Both of us dived as the wave came closer. I felt Emma place her hands on my shoulders once we were under the water. I swam up, no longer feeling the strength.

I shook my head, ridding the water from my hair and face. Emma giggled as my hair fell into my face.

She came over and wrapped her arms around my torso. She looked up at me and smiled, "Just saying; you're cute when your hair is wet and in your face."

•A/N•

Whoop! Beach time! Plus a little Emma and Spencer action. Okay, guys, they need a ship name.

Comment some ship name ideas. Thanks guys!

Vote and Comment!

-xxBabyxxGirlxx😘✌🏼️