Forty

Emma's POV~

I groaned as I woke up to empty sheets. I knew it, this was becoming a problem. With that vacation, and the sleepover we had, I just liked cuddling with him.

Morgan jumped into my room, chucking a pillow at my head. I groaned and rolled over, burying myself into the blankets.

"Get up! You're gonna be late!" Morgan stated happily.

"Stop being so freaking happy. It's 7 am." I whined.

"Emma Lynn!" Morgan yelled, "It's 7:25, get up!"

I shoo her away and I sit up, completely not happy. I pouted, "I don't wanna get up."

"Too bad. You have work, and I have to leave. Unfortunately, school has started. I made coffee, it's on the counter." She shouted, walking out of my room.

"What would I do without her?" I ask myself.

"Bye Em!" She screamed.

"Bye Morgan." I replied.

I sighed, but actually got up. I chose an outfit and changed, then trudged to the bathroom. I did my daily routine.

I quickly went to the front room and slipped on my sneakers and Spencer's hoodie. I made sure Avery had food and water before grabbing my things.

~*~*~

All the guys looked at me as I entered the office. "You're late," Caleb muttered.

I sighed, "I know. I'm having separation issues with my bed. Unfortunately, it was really cold this morning."

"Happens everyday, Em." Joey nodded.

"I also didn't have my cuddle buddy, so that was even harder." I shrugged.

"Avery?" Chad asked.

"No. He likes to sleep with Morgan. I have a different buddy I like cuddle with." I smirked, taking a glance at Spencer.

"Oh." Joey snickered.

Caleb rolled his eyes, "Just wait like two years. You'll most likely be married and living together."

Spencer grinned, "I'd love that."

I shook my head and sat down, "You boys are crazy."

"What? You don't want to marry Spencer?" Chad asked.

"I never said that." I commented.

"You never denied it either." Spencer stated.

"Babe, I would love to marry you one day in the future, but the idea of marriage just scares me, I guess." I shrugged.

He sighed and nodded, "Okay."

I rolled my eyes and turned to Joey, "Just so you know, your future sister-in-law is a happy morning person."

"Just what Donnie needs." Joey laughed, "If you can't tell, us Stamper boys like our sleep."

~*~*~

It was just Spencer and I as the other guys left. Spencer hadn't said a word to me all day, and it was starting to worry me.

I brough my feet up to the edge of the chair as I spun. I sighed as I stopped in front of Spencer. I almost expected him to look up at me with one of his smiles. One of those smiles that I loved, or one of his little smirks.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He mumbled.

"You haven't said anything all day. You sure?" I repeated.

He huffed, "Yes. I'm fine."

I nodded slowly, "Okay. Are you busy tonight? Since Morgan is hanging out with Donnie tonight, I was thinking we could hang out."

He shrugged, "I might be hanging out with the George Twins, or Brooke and Lauren."

"Oh." I mumbled, "Okay."

His phone vibrated, he smiled at the text and began typing. He nodded, "Yeah. I'm hanging out with Brooke and Lauren. It's been awhile, so,"

I sighed, "Did I do something or say something wrong?" I asked, cutting to the point. I wasn't gonna waste my time beating around the bush.

"I'm just hanging out with friends." He muttered.

"And there's nothing wrong with that, baby. It's just, you haven't talked to me all day. I just wanted to know, I didn't want to start an argument." I shrugged.

He huffed and stood up, grabbing his things. He came over and quickly kissed me. "Whatever. I'll text you later."

With that he left. No 'I love you' or 'goodbye', not even a simple 'bye'.

"Welp," I sighed, "Love you too, babe." I muttered in a mocking voice. "What did I do?"

~*~*~

I sat at home with Avery by myself. Avery laid in my lap on top of my blanket as I played Mario Kart.

At least I wasn't completely alone, but I still wondered what I did to make Spencer upset. It upset me because he just wouldn't talk to me.

I tried texting him, apologizing for whatever I did and tried to get him to explain what I did wrong. He simply ignored me. I tried messaging him over Facebook, I tried snapchatting him, he just wouldn't answer me.

I paused my game as my phone buzzed beside me. An Instagram notification, from Spencer.

I groaned, unlocking my phone to look at his post. It was him, hugging the two girls from Love Collide. It didn't bother me that he was friends with them, but he had been ignoring me and then this.

I sighed, "God, please help me right now."

"Who are you talking too?" Morgan asked, walking in with Donnie right behind her.

"God." I answered, "Just stuff is going on, and I don't know how to deal with it."

"You'll get it. Donnie and I are gonna watch movies in my room." She stated.

"Don't have too much fun." I smirked.

"Shut up, Em." Morgan mumbled.

Donnie laughed before gently pushing her against the wall and kissing her.

I gagged, "Ew. Get a room."

~*~*~

Later that night, after Donnie went home, I laid in bed. As usual, Avery was with Morgan.

It was growing later, and Spencer never did text me. I felt like a desperate loser waiting for him to text me.

He still ignored me. My texts, my messages, my snapchats, but he posted on his snapchat story.

"Wow. Don't I feel like a loser." I thought.

He's an adult, he can handle himself. Surely, I was over reacting. I was being clingy. I shouldn't be like that.

"Just give him his space and he'll come around. I know him."

•A/N•

Eeek! A little more drama.

And guys! I entered this story and 'Without You', my Caleb Grimm story in the Wattys. I'd really appreciate it if you'd check out my other story and vote. It'd mean a lot, guys.

Vote and Comment!

-xxBabyxxGirlxx😘✌🏼️