He doesn't like you at first

Your POV:

I was currently at a PressPlay event with my best friend Tina, who is actually in the show. She invited me because she knows I have a crush on Wes, and she thought this would be a good way to bring us closer together.

But, that unfortunately won't happen because he hates me. Yep, Wesley Tucker hated my guts for some reason. Ever since I got here, he hasn't said one word to me, even when everyone else was greeting me and getting to know me, he sat there, looking at me with an angry, evil look. I felt kind of uncomfortable the whole time he was staring at me. I tried to start a conversation with him, but in the middle he got up and walked away. I was upset, mostly because I don't know what I did to make him hate me. I sat back in my seat, looking down at my hands resting in my lap. I couldn't help but let a couple tears fall down my cheek. I tried avoiding eye contact with Wes, but I looked up and saw he was staring at me with a regretful look on his face.

Why?

David came in and told us it was almost time for the show to start, so we made our way down to the ballroom. I didn't want to be around Wes at the moment so I took the stairs instead of the elevator. I was probably overreacting, but I didn't care. It was kind of to show him that if he hates me for no reason, I'll hate him for no reason.

The truth is, I could never hate him.

When it was time for the show to start, I sat beside the stage and watched everyone perform and mess around. Once Jonah finished, Wes was up next. He brought his guitar up with him and stood in front of the mic. He started singing Be Alright, then Strong, and then a few covers.

"Ok, this last cover I'm about to sing is kind of dedicated to someone, who I was very rude to, but I'm hoping she'll forgive me for me being an ass," his head turned to me. I gasped quietly and my eyes widened.

What?

He started singing Sorry by Justin Bieber, and towards the end of the song, he turned to me again, and sang the last few lines to me. I started tearing up. Is he serious? Or was this some joke? He finished singing, put his guitar down, and walked straight towards me.

"(Y/N), I feel so bad for how rude I was to you. I don't know why I was so mean to you, I guess I was kind of jealous of how you were acting with Jonah," he finally admits.

"So you were mean to me because you were jealous? I'll tell you right now, I don't have feelings for him. I just met him. Anyways, I've kind of had a crush on you for a while," i whispered the last part. I can't believe I just admitted to liking him, to him. I mean it was bound to happen, but I didn't think it would be the day I met him. I looked up at him after a few seconds of awkwardly looking at my shoes, and he was smiling so big at me.

"Well (Y/N), would you like to go on a date tomorrow to Olive Garden? Or another restaurant if you'd like?"

"Of course, Wes. I'd love to go to Olive Garden." At this point, my smile was as big as his, and he had made his way closer and closer to me.

"I really do feel bad about earlier today. And I'm really happy you forgave me because I could never forgive myself if I lost a girl like you because I was an asshole." He was now standing directly in front of me, grabbing my hands with his. I smiled up at him. He suddenly leaned down and kissed my cheek. I immediately blushed and when he pulled back, I returned the gesture. It was his turn to blush and smile down at his shoes.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow at around 7. Bye beautiful." He walked away to his meet and greet like, a smile permanently placed on my lips. I sat back down in my seat, wanting it to be 7:00pm tomorrow already.

Just saying, I can't imagine Wes hating anyone, no matter who they are. It was just for the imagine :)