Fight

UPDATE: Quick a/n, as I keep getting comments about this situation, I know there are horrible comments about weight, and I know Wes would never say something like this, i just wanted to write something angsty and fluffy. I've had conflicts/problems with certain topics I wrote about before, so I'm a little on edge about this, looking back on it. I don't think I'm going to unpublished this part, as it's my story and I really wouldn't like to, but I don't want any problems with it. yes, I know it may be a sensitive topic, and if anyone has a problem with this, please tell me, and I will consider and most likely unpublish it. also, I just want everyone to know YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! BE HAPPY WITH YOUR BODY!! EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY!!!! OKAY!

Your POV:

I was at Wes's house, home alone, cleaning, while Wes was at the gym with Jason. I was cleaning his room when I tripped over a shirt of his and fell...onto his guitar. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened; there was a huge crack going all the way down the guitar.

Wes is gonna kill me.

That guitar means so much to Wes, I can't imagine what he's gonna do when he finds out I broke it. I tried everything I could do to try and hide the crack; I turned it so it was facing the wall, but Wes would know something was up, I draped a t-shirt over it, but it wasn't long enough. I finally resorted to putting it in its case, planning to tell Wes that you didn't want to break it while I was cleaning. But he was gonna find out as soon as he opened the case.

I was biting my fingernails, nervous as hell and too distracted to clean anymore. I heard the front door open and I immediately got scared.

Oh god.

I panicked as he walked upstairs, and I jumped into his bed taking my phone out, acting as if nothing happened. He walked in all sweaty and shirtless. I smiled at him and admired his body.

"Hey babe. Are you okay?" I nodded.

"Just tired from cleaning." He laughed.

"You didn't have to clean, you know," he sighed as he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I know. But your room was a mess, I had to!" He laughed again.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, then I'm gonna record a new cover for Instagram."

I started to panic even more. He's definitely gonna know what I did. He's gonna get so mad.

But what if he understands?

What if he just brushes it off? He can probably paid to get it fixed and it's done. I was biting my nails again. After about 20 minutes, he walked into his room, a towel wrapped around his waist, water still clinging to his body. I admired him again, knowing that this is probably the last moment I'll see him happy.

"Take a picture babe, lasts longer," he smirked. I smirked back and pulled my phone out, taking a candid photo of him; it was the cutest photo ever. I set it as my home screen and smiled. He quickly got dressed and threw his towel in his laundry basket. He went over to his guitar case.

"Why's my guitar in its case? I thought I left it out?"

"Oh I put it away so I wouldn't break it when I was cleaning. I'm gonna go downstairs and get something to drink. I'll be right back," I got up quickly, not wanting to see his face when he sees what I did. I was shaking as I ran down the stairs. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge right as I heard a scream. I winced.

Here it comes.

"(Y/N)! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY GUITAR?!?!" He yelled as he ran down the stairs. I took a deep breath as he stepped into the kitchen. His face was bright red and there were veins sticking out in his neck. His hands were clenching into fists; I was honestly so scared of him right now, knowing how hard he can punch.