Random

Your POV:

I was laying on my bed, watching Stranger Things, texting my friend. I sent a text, and her response was different than what I was talking about. She was complimenting my boyfriend, while I asked about the homework in history.

To: (Y/F/N)

Hey what was the homework in history again? I can't remember anything 😂

From: (Y/F/N)

YOOO UR BF IS HOTTT 👅👅🔥🔥 like how did you even manage to get him???

To: (Y/F/N)

What? What are you talking about? That was really random

From: (Y/F/N)

His new Instagram post!! 😍👅 like I'm sorry but damn 👌🏻🔥

I rolled my eyes. It was always like this; every time he posted a new pic, all of my friends would fangirl to me about him. It gets annoying after a while.

Yes, I know he's hot. I don't need you to tell me that.

I ignored her texts and went to Instagram. And there it was, his new pic. I'll admit, he looked very very nice. I mean, he always looks good, but the fact that he's shirtless is way better. And even though I've seen him shirtless so many times, he still manages to take my breath away. I knew he was home, so I decided to go and visit him. I got up, changing my clothes quickly, and grabbing my keys. I quickly drove to his house, wanting to cuddle with him already. I finally arrived at his new apartment, after almost every light decided to turn red when I was coming up to it. I parked in a spot close to the entrance, and walked into the elevator, pressing the button of his floor. Once at his door, I quietly knocked, waiting for him to answer. The door opened, revealing a shirtless Wes, in a pair of black sweatpants, and his hair messy. He smiled when it finally hit him that I was here, and he pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, beautiful. How are you? I thought you had plans with your friend today?" He pulled me inside while asking me all of this.

"I'm good, I was bored so I decided to come over. And our plans got canceled, she had to help her family with something, I don't know. But I wanted to see you." He pressed a long, passionate kiss to my lips, both of us ending up smiling in it.

"I'm glad you came by. I was really bored by myself. So, do you wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Can we just cuddle and talk? I'm really in the mood to cuddle, and I feel like we haven't had a nice, long, deep conversation in a while."

"Of course, babe. Let's go to my room." He led me to his room, giving me a small tour of his new apartment on the way.

"I love your new place. It looks great."

"Maybe you can move in one day," he joked, smirking at me as well. I blushed at the thought of living with him.

He pulled me with him in his bed, and into his arms. We got comfortable, my head resting on his chest, arm resting on his torso, one of his arms wrapped around my back, and the other resting on my hand that was on his stomach. This was the most peaceful moment, I was so content. He sighed and nuzzled his face in my hair.

"I love this. This was a good idea," he whispered.

"I know. I'm so content."

"So, what do you wanna talk about? Do you have a specific thing on your mind?" I sighed. Being honest, I did. And it was about him.

"Yeah. Um, so, you've been becoming more and more confident for a while, and I just wanna say I'm really proud of you. I'm so happy that you're finally happy with how you look, enough to post a shirtless picture. And I'm happy that you're finally happy." I finally let out, looking up at him when I was done.

"I love you. Really. Thank you so much for supporting me, and for staying by me when my insecurities got the best of me. Part of my confidence is from you. You always tell me how good I look, or how amazing my body is," we both giggled, "and I can't thank you enough for that."

"Well, you're welcome. And I love you, too. Whenever you feel down, just come to me."

"Same goes for you, baby." I blushed and snuggled closer to him.

"I'm serious. Anytime you feel insecure, or are upset, come to me. I'll always be here for you."

"But what if we break up?" I asked shyly, scared of what the answer was gonna be.

"Just because we break up doesn't mean we won't stop being friends. If we break up, and I don't see us breaking up anytime soon, or even ever, I still want to be friends. You're an important person in my life, and I don't want a break up to ruin the chances of losing you as a friend. So no matter what, we'll still be friends in the end. I love you no matter what, okay?" He reassured me. I nodded, closing my eyes and exhaling loudly.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you move in with me?" I paused for a second and thought about it.

Moving in with Wes would be amazing, but should I? I mean, we've even dating for over a year, I love him a lot, is this the next step?

"Wes, of course I will. But, um, are you sure you want me to move in? You just got this apartment, and trying to move everything so you can provide for the both of us, like buying more groceries, paying for more water and electricity, having less closet space and everything, are you willing to give that up, just for me?"

"Of course. I mean, yeah I did just get my own apartment, but being here by myself gets lonely and boring. But, I'm willing to pay more, and buy more, and change a few things, to live with you. That was actually my plan, to be honest. I wanted my own place to ask you to move in with me. So I've thought this through a lot." I smiled.

"Then it's official. I'll move in with you." He smiled widely and pulled me onto his whole body, leaning up to press a kiss to my lips.

"You make me so happy, (Y/N). And I'm so excited to take this next step in our relationship."

"Me too, Wes. I'm scared, but I'm happy that this is all with you, and no one else."

"Do you wanna spend the night?"

"Sure. Do you have extra clothes I can borrow?" He nodded, getting up to get me a t-shirt. He threw me a grey Thrasher shirt, letting me change. I just slept in the shirt, with no pants, while he slept in a pie of sweats and no shirt. We got comfortable again, and he let out a sigh.

"Goodnight, (Y/N). I can't wait for you to move in with me."

"Goodnight, Wes. I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

A/N: sorry if this was bad!! This is the first thing thing that I've written in 2 months. I apologize if my imagines aren't as great as they were, I'm still trying to be happy, as a lot of more things have happened since my grandma passed away :( but I will try and write as much as I can, when I have time or if I feel inspired 😊