Wedding Day - Wedding Series

Your POV:

You were so happy. It was the day of your wedding. Your dress had been shipped to Arizona, all of your family and friends flew from St. Louis, the cake order was delivered to Arizona so it would be made in Scottsdale. Everything was ready. All you had to do was get ready and walk down the aisle.

You already had your hair done, and you were getting your makeup done at the hotel. You and all of your bridesmaids were wearing silk robes that were a present from David's Bridal. You all were talking about everything, from the wedding to stuff going on in your lives. Once your makeup was finished, and everyone else's was too, you all decided to get dressed. Everyone put on their long maroon dresses, while your mom and Wes's mom helped you get into your dress; you didn't forget to put on your white lace panties and garter on before. Once your dress was on, you looked in the mirror while your mom zipped it up. You smiled widely and teared up a bit.

I can't believe I'm marrying Wes. This is honestly the best day of my life. Ever.

Your mom finished zipping it and started smoothing it out, making sure there was so wrinkles or stains anywhere.

"(Y/N) you look so beautiful. Wes is such a lucky guy. Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you!" Your best friend said once she saw you.

"Thank you (Y/B/F/N)." Everyone in the room also complimented you. You had small tears in your eyes, trying not to shed any because you didn't want to ruin your makeup. You put your jewelry on and made final touches to everyone. There was a knock on the door, and your mom went to answer. Jason walked in, looking handsome in his tuxedo.

"Hey. Is everyone ready? Wes is at the altar already," he said once he was in the room.

"And by the way (Y/N), you look absolutely breathtaking. Wes is gonna be speechless once he sees you. Probably will mess his vows up," he added, making you laugh a little.

"Yeah everyone's ready. And thank you. I can't wait to see his reaction." Everyone exited the room and went out to the limo that was taking everyone to the location. You were shaking the whole ride, nervous as hell.

What if he gets scared and leaves?

What is he doesn't say 'I do' back?

What if...

Wes's POV:
*time skip back*

Today is the day.

I'm marrying (Y/N). I can't wait for her to walk down the aisle in her beautiful wedding dress. I was in my room getting ready. I was happy, but scared at the same time. All of these scenarios were running through my head of anything that can go bad.

What if she's not happy with something?

What if the rings get lost?

What if she suddenly freaks out and leaves me at the altar?

I took deep breaths, calming myself down. Jason came over to talk.

"You okay, dude? You seem really tense."

"I'm fine. Just so many things that could possibly go wrong are running through my head."

"Everything's gonna be fine. The cakes here, the rings are safe, the caterers are here and setting everything up, the reception hall is ready. I doubt anything will go wrong. Just think. Soon she'll be walking down the aisle, in a beautiful white wedding dress, ready to confess her love to you, and ready to marry you. She wouldn't have said yes to marrying you if she wasn't ready or didn't want to. Don't let your insecurities get the best of you today. Today is about your happiness, the next step in your life, in yours and (Y/N)'s lives together." I was calm now. I smiled and thanked him, and he patted my back.