Meeting at PressPlay

I apologize this imagine sucks, but it's been a while since I published one, so I wanted to post something. I'm back from vacation, but I'll be starting school soon. You can still send in requests. And I'll try and be as active as possible during school 😊

Your POV:

I was in line to meet Wes at PressPlay. It was my first time ever going to an event like this, and I was so nervous.

What if I fall in front of him?

What if I say something stupid?

What if I choke up and say nothing and just stare at him creepily?

Ugh I'm seriously so terrified. There was about 10 girls in front of me, so I had a while until it was my turn to meet him. I was playing on my phone, trying to think of what to say to him and how to post for our pictures. After about half an hour, it was finally my turn. I gave my phone to my friend, who wanted to take pictures of us, and walked up to him. I smiled and gave him a big hug. His hug was the most amazing feeling ever; he was so warm, smelled so good, and he was so comfortable-feeling.

"Hey beautiful. What's your name??"

"(Y/N)."

"That's a beautiful name. So (Y/N), how are you?." We pulled away and I looked at him.

"I'm great. How about you?"

"I'm great, also."

"I just wanna say that I love you so much. You mean the world to me. Thank you for always putting a smile on my face when I needed it." He pulled me into a hug and he whispered in my ear.

"You're very welcome. Thank you for supporting me and getting me to where I am today. I love you too, beautiful." When we pulled away, we took pictures together, and they turned out so cute.

"I don't usually do this, but I would love to get to know you better. You seem like an amazing girl. So here," he gave me a tiny piece of paper with a number on it, I'm guessing it was his.

"Meet me in the hotel lobby after the event's over. We'll hang out in your room, if you're staying here, or we could go out to dinner."

"That sounds great. I'll see you after the event," I grinned up at him and hugged him once more, before leaving and grabbing my phone from my friend. When we were far away from his, I squealed in happiness.

"I can't believe he asked me out!! Oh my gosh!" I yelled, not thinking of the people around me, and them being nosy and making their way into our conversation.

"Wait, who asked you out?"

"Was it Wes? Or Taylor? Or David?"

I didn't want to give away that Wes asked a fan out, so I just came up with the first lie that came to my head.

"Oh. No, my crush. He just texted me."

They looked disappointed, but oh well; no one needs to know I'm going out with Wes.

*After PP*

Your POV:

I waited in the lobby, sitting in a chair, waiting for Wes. I checked the time on my phone, remembering I texted him about 10 minutes ago, telling him I was waiting for him. I sighed, starting to think it was all a joke. All of a sudden, I heard footsteps behind me, and I turned around and saw Wes, out of breath.

"Hey, (Y/N). I'm so sorry it took me so long, but David kept questioning me, along with everyone else. Then I got a stern talk from David on how I'm not supposed to ask fans out. But that doesn't matter. All that matters is that I'm here now. So, what do you want to do?"

"Um, I think it's too late to go out for dinner, so why don't we just hang out in your hotel room?" He nodded, grabbing my hand, and dragging me to the elevator.

"We're gonna have to kick Rose and Sarah out. They're staying with me, sorry."

"It's fine." He smiled and pulled me out of the elevator once it was on his room's floor. He opened the door and started talking.

"You guys need to leave. We wanna spend some time together, alone," he yelled at his sister and friend. They complained, but obliged, and finally left.

"Do you wanna watch a movie? A tv show? Talk?"

"Um, let's just watch tv." He nodded, turning the tv on and plopping down on his bed. He patted the spot on the bed next to him, signaling for me to sit down. I giggled and and laid down, and he immediately pulled me  into his side, cuddling into him.

"Did you enjoy the rest of the event?" He asked after a few minutes.

"Yeah, it was great. You did amazing."

"We're you sitting front row?"

"No. I was way in the back because I was with my friend while she met Taylor and Joey."

"Aw, that's too bad. I was about to dedicate a song to you and have you come up on stage but I couldn't find you. I thought you left early," he frowned. This conversation was really awkward; I mean, I expected it to be. After a while of getting to know each other more personally, the conversations started to get less awkward, and it felt like I've known him for forever. We ended up staying up until about 4 in the morning, just talking;  eventually we fell asleep in each other's arms. It was the most perfect night ever, and I can't wait to spend more nights with him in the future.