Too Good

****Drake****
Man touring is hard dog but it's all for the fans. They help and hurt your feelings most times. Just like with all these memes about me, its so frustrating. How could y'all do that to me and some of them don't even be funny. Anyway, today I'm suppose to meet Rihanna in the studio for a song for my new album.

It's going to be called Too Good. It makes me think about how Rihanna is, she is too good for most of these ugly ass niggas outchea. But trust me she is going to be mine. Matter a fact let me hit her up right now.

****Rihanna****
I got a call from Drake saying that he wanted to record a song for his new album Views. Of course I'm going to say yes to him, we go back a long way with making songs together. I went to change into some different clothes because i was in jogging pants and a tank top.

I went to bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth real quick. Then, I went to my room and grabbed my purple crop top and some black jeans. I slid on my purple Jimmy Choos and grabbed my purse. I walked out the door and got in my Range Rover. Then I called Drake and let him I was on my way.

****Drake****
Rihanna about to be on her way and its about to be lit. I was at the crib with some gray jogging pants on and my white Nike jacket. I put on my Nike slides and went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water. When i sat down, Rihanna texted me and said she was outside.

The door was already open so I just headed to the studio and waited for Rihanna. When she walked in, she had on a purple crop top, some black jeans, and some purple Jimmy Choos. She stay styling and profiling. I got up and hugged her but I couldn't but sniff her slightly she smelled so good.

"You look amazing, Rihanna."

"Thanks Drake."

****Rihanna****
I felt Drake sniff me but I know i smell good, i did that on purpose. Drake started to go into the booth and record Too Good. He finished his part and i hopped in and killed my part. We finished everything two hours later and went upstairs to his living room.

Just when I was about to leave he said he wanted to me to stay for some dinner. I agreed and he started cooking, thirty minutes later he came back with two plates in his hand. They were covered with tops so I couldn't see. Drake set the plates down and grabbed two glasses and filled them with Pink Moscato.

He sat down and lifted the tops off of the plates. He made some chicken tacos and might I say they looked delicious. He had taco sauce and sour cream on the table because I liked applying my own. I sipped on the Pink Moscato and looked at him and smiled.

Eventually after we were done eating, I got up and put the plates in the sink and began to wash them and the glasses. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and I turned and it was Drake.

"Why didn't you let me wash the dishes?" he whispered in my ear.

"Because you cooked dinner that"s why," I said.

"Next time let me do both," he smiling like he done stole something.

****Drake****
I wanted to just tell Rihanna how i felt but i don't think she feels the same way. She is just so amazing and I would love for her to be mine. When Rihanna finished shining the rest of the dishes, she grabbed her purse and left. It was like 11:00 and I was tired. I went upstairs after locking the door then I got my stuff to take a shower. After my shower, i went to bed and set my alarm for 6am.

****Rihanna****
After I left Drake's house, I went home and took a shower. When I got out of the shower, Drake sent me a text.

Drake😘😘: Goodnight beautiful
Me: ❤❤ Goodnight my love
Drake😘😘:😀😀

When he sent that smiling emoji it was so funny because he knew I was teasing him. I turned over and set my alarm clock for 6am. I suddenly felt myself slip into a dream and it was about Drake. We were together and at his house. He got up and walked over to where I was sitting.

Drake grabbed my hand and led me upstairs and I sat on his bed. He then came over to me and pushed me down on the bed and started to kiss me. That's when well you know and I woke up after it happened. I was soaking wet from sweat. I had to get up and change pajamas.

But am I kept thinking like what does this dream mean and why did I have it. I shook it off the best I could so I could back to sleep but my mind kept racing 75 Times a minute. I wound up staying up for 2 hours after the dream. I was thinking like should I tell Drake what happened but what if he react a different type of way and we can't talk anymore. I really don't want that to happen.

I can't deal with this anymore so I got out of bed and put on some leggings and a tank top. I called Drake and I said that we needed to talk and his voice got real hype and he was like what's wrong but there was nothing wrong. I'll be right there just hold on.

****Drake****
Rihanna called me at 2am talking about some we need to talk and I got out of my sleepy voice and went 0 to 100 real quick. She has never called me this late something must have happened and she needs someone to talk too.

Rihanna arrived twelve minutes later and rang the doorbell. I opened it and she looked like she was up for hours.

"What is happening, Rih Rih?" I asked her.

"I don't know how to say this," she said.

"Say what, what happened?" I asked

"Ihadadreamwehadsex," she said quickly.

"You had a dream about us having sex?" I asked her trying not to smile.

"Yeah and I didn't know how you would feel if I told you because I don't know if you like me or not," she said looking down.

I lifted her chin up and said,

"I have always liked you Rihanna and now that you have told me you feel the same way how about we make that dream into reality?" I asked looking into her eyes

"Yeah Drake that would be...

Before she said anything else I grabbed her and kissed her like that was the last thing I'll ever do. She kissed back and everything that took place in her dream became reality. I have been waiting a long time for this moment but not so early in the morning. It don't matter though because I got what I want.