Shot For Me

Previously on Chapter 10,

"Matter fact, yhu two niggas a joke, I mind as well kill you..

POP!

POP!

Now On To Chapter 11...

**Rihanna**

August fired those shots and I closed my eyes, preparing for my death. But before that, my life flashed before my eyes. I saw my 19 year old self making my first music video, from all the way to now. I came Back to reality and looked down but what I saw next made my heart wanna do summersaults. Drake was laying on my lap basically lifeless...

"AUGUST, IMMA BEAT THE..

"What the heck is going on down here?" Said Nicki walking down the stairs.

"Get your boyfriend, he killed mine."

I felt drake moving slightly on my lap but I didn't pay it any attention until I heard faint whispers.

"Babe, I...I.. Am .. S..

"Shhss don't say anything, you gone make it worse."

I looked up and Nicki actually had tears in her eyes but quickly wiped them away when I looked at her.

"August, we gotta take him to the hospital or at least stitch up the wound."

I saw August's face soften up and snapped out of whatever trance he was in. He then looked around like he was confused and said

"WHO THE FUCK SHOT MY BEST FRIEND?!?"

Nicki and I looked at each other like what is this man on. But then I remembered that Drake told me he had a personality disorder. Sometimes August turns when he can't handle stress which is often. August ran over to Drake's aid and flipped him on his back. There was two bullet holes on both sides of his chest. He put his ear to his chest and looked up at me.

**Charles**

I woke up and instantly remember where I was, still in the desert. I looked to my right and Miss Rihanna is gone but where did she go? I got up and started walking around and I came across this car. Maybe that's where she came from because I did hear a loud thud yesterday. This idea flashed in my head and it was to stand on top of the car and jump on the ledge to get out. I stood on the car, jumped and landed. I almost cried with joy but I had to find out what happened to Miss Rihanna. I ran to the nearest road and tried to wave the nearest car down but no one would stop.

I saw a police car driving past and ran in the middle of the road. The car came to a screeching halt as the police officer jumped out of the car.

"Sir, there has been an accident."

**Chris**
I was speeding down the highway listening to some music on my way back to the station, when out of nowhere I see a homeless man dart into traffic. I stopped the car really fast and hopped out.

"Sir, there has been an accident."

"Where at?"

"Towards that desert ditch thing, come on I'll show you.."

I parked my car near the scene and what I saw next made me call for back up. I saw rihanna's car lying inna ditch but she was nowhere to be found. I went back to my car and radioed the station.

"Put out an M.I.A for Robyn Fenty and Aubrey Graham"

**Drake**

The last thing that I remember is August shooting me and knocking out cold. I though I was dying but I remembered that I had a bullet proof vest on. Rihanna and I were playing it off as if I was really hurt but it wasn't the case. I just wanted to get to a hospital to get help cause I'll be damned if I stay here another night.

"Please August can we talk him to the hospital, I don't want him to die." Rihanna said with fake tears.

"Come on, man damn you already know that if we do this that there would be a possible chance that we would get caught.." Nicki said.

"Well its a risk we gone have to take because no matter how much I may be jealous of him, he still my bestfriend at the end of the day."

With that said, August picked me up and took me up from the basement. He grabbed his keys, his phone, and went to the car. Meanwhile, I didn't see Rihanna come out of the house. When he put me in the backseat, I still had to play my role regardless of the fact I didn't see Rihanna. August got in the front and drove off towards the nearest hospital.

**Rihanna**

When August took Drake upstairs, they didn't unlock me from the wall.

"Wait, why can't I go?"

"Cause I don't need y'all pulling stunts at the hospital."

Damn I thought cause what if the plan doesn't fall through. He could die for real or he could just make things worst for us.

"I'll be back and don't move a muscle."

When Nicki got off of the floor, she dropped a bobby pin from her hair. I watched her walk up the stairs and heard the door shut behind her. But the lock didn't click and I knew my part of the plan would work. I scooted closer towards the pin but I couldn't quite reach it cause of the chains. So I moved my foot out from under me and tried it that way, which was successful. When I got the pin in my hands, I picked the lock for the one around my waist first. I had instant relief there and then I moved on to my hands but stopped when I heard the front door open.

It sounded like a male voice at first, but then I immediately knew who it was after listening for as long as I did.

**Nicki**

"I'll be back and don't move a muscle."

I went upstairs to go check on my food in the oven. I really wanna just kill her for kidnapping Meek and killing him but Auggie Poo told me to wait. But the best friend in me wanna feed her to make sure she don't starve. When I went to the kitchen, the door bell rang and I looked up. Who could possibly know where the secret location is? I grabbed the gun off of the table and looked thru the peephole. I saw someone who hasn't been in my life fa years.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said.

"You know I miss you, I Juss don't undastand why you don't want me back."

No other than Safaree stood at the door. This piece of trash tried to sue me cause he was bitter that I broke up with him. But I still low key loved how much Safaree cared for me and part of me still loved him.

"Just come in." I said closing the door not before I looked around to make sure he didn't try to attract any negative attention.

We sat on the couch and it was an awkward silence until he spoke up.

"Nicki, I still love you and wanna make it work but only if you want to."

"I do still have some love for you and I always will but I'm with August now and I'm happy."

"Do August help you with yo career like I did? Do he make sure one of his main priorities is you like I did?"

With that said, I put my head down cause he was right, August don't help me with my career as much as I would like. Plus with all the doctor's appointments and medications he has, he hasn't had anytime for me. Safaree leaned in, so did I and sparks winded up flying again.

**Rihanna**

I quietly walked up the stairs and opened the door. In the living room, Safaree and Nicki was on the couch having a make out session. I grabbed something heavy and hit her over the head with it. Safaree looked up at me and starting smiling.

"Good work, I knew you could get out. Now come on so we can go.."

Bang! Bang!

I looked down at Safaree's Lifeless body and when I looked up, I knew that the plan was ruined. There stood August With Blood stained clothes and Drake sleeping in a wheel chair with an IV in his arm.