Rehab in the 6

7 months later..

**Drake**

They moved me to a rehab clinic in Toronto, Canada. I kinda glad because I haven't been home in a long time. I only have a couple more minutes until I completed my whole rehabilitation course. Everyone will be so proud of me and I know once Rihanna get out of prison, words will be said.

She was suppose to be in the jail for a year with probation. I hope she isn't mad at me but it's not surprising if she is. I left my girlfriend in prison for a year and on top of that I haven't called her once since Rihanna has been there. I don't even think Rihanna know I have been at rehab this whole time. But I'm pretty sure that August or Nicki has called her.

**Rihanna**

Today was the day I was suppose to be getting out of jail. Nicki called me a couple of day ago and said that I am able to get bailed out. With her and August help of course. I didn't even know that they we're together but they cute. I know who not about to be together... Never mind.

I grabbed the belongings I had and took one look back at the prison cell. I turned around and went back again. When the police officer escorted me to the front, I was still in handcuffs. Why, I don't know but once he took them off, I felt instant relief. I went to Nicki and August and gave them the biggest hug ever. After we left the jailhouse, we went to Wendy's and got some food. Then Nicki dropped me off at my house. When I got home, I took a shower and took the best nap of my life.

**Drake**

I jut got out of rehab and that was the best rehab clinic. I wanna go home so bad but I don't want to at the same time. Rihanna and I need to talk because I did her wrong and I want her to know that I'm sorry.

"Hello?"

"Hey bae, can we talk?"

"Yeah, I think you need to come tomorrow and we can talk then."

"I'm sorr...

Call Ended...

I cannot believe she just hung up. That was the rudest thing ever and we definitely need to talk because that is not what we are about to do. I went to rehab and everything for her and she wanna be rude.

**August**

So Drake got out of rehab today and tomorrow, him and Rihanna are suppose to talk but I already know what is about to happen tomorrow. We all talked when we were in the car. Rihanna even told us about the dream she had.

I think it was a prophecy about him. But the whole downstairs doing cocaine thing idek about that. Because I didn't sell cocaine all the time, he asked me for like weed and stuff like that. He must have gotten cocaine from on the street.

I haven't told Nicki yet because A I forgot and B she might try to kill him. The one thing I can say about Nicki is that she don't play about the people she love.

"Hey baby, could you come here for a second?" I asked.

"Yeah August what is the matter?" She asked.

"I have to tell you the reason why Drake was so M. I. A," I said.

"Okay," she said sitting down.

"He was in rehab for being addicted to drugs," I said.

She took her phone out of her purse and starting dialing numbers.  The phone started ringing on speaker and then he answered.

"Hello?"

"Drake get your ass over here now!"

"What did I d...

Call Ended...