I Love The Way You Lie

**Rihanna**

The last thing I remember is we were sitting down watching the tape and then it stopped. I yelled at Drake to turn it back on and the tape resumed. The DVD ended by itself and we were all just sitting there. All of a sudden, I tossed back my lemonade and everything went black and I don't remember nothing after that. I woke up this morning and my hand was messed up like bruised really bad.

I got up and did my daily routine and when I was finished,  I went downstairs and everything started coming back to me when I saw the television. I put my shoes on and ran out the door and sped to Drake house.

**Drake**

I woke up this morning and my head immediately hurting but I had to eat something before I took any medicine. But before anything,  I need to wash my face and get the morning look off of me. After I was finished, I went downstairs and the door bell rang. I went to the door and look thru the peep hole and no other than Rihanna stood at the door step.

**Rihanna**

I stepped inside of Drake's house and  tried to control my anger because I was ready to hit him again. He really hurt my feelings and now I wanna come and apologize for attacking him. I went to the couch and he went towards the kitchen. I sat on the couch and waited for him to finish doing what he was doing. He came back with lemonade in plastic cups.. Lol he ain't tryna get hit again

**Drake**

I nervously sat across the room away from Rihanna so she wouldn't try anything. We looked at each other and then looked away but there was so much tension in the room, someone had to say something.

"First, I just wanna say I apologize for leaving you in jail and not calling. I also wanna apologize for doing drugs in yo living room.

"I wanna apologize for making you have to get stitches and yelling at you but I won't accept your apology because you have been cheating on me haven't you?

"No just because I took her number don't mean I'm cheating..

"But you had the intentions of cheating so do you not wanna be with me anymore? "

"Imma be honest, yes and no. Yes because I wanna work things out but no because your crazy and part of the reason I left you in jail was so that you knew that your actions have consequences."

"You really didn't think I know what I was getting myself into by kidnapping that man and I didn't even murder him because it was self defense for my best friend."

"Maybe if you thought before you acted then you would have better chances with men."

"Get beat the hell up if you want too again. "

"I will call security don't try me!!"

**Rihanna**

Drake got up and grabbed his phone and before I knew it,  security had me by my arms and was basically dragging me outta the door. I didn't have any of my belongings so I started banging on the door after they put me outside.

Before I knew it, my stuff was flying outta the window like all my clothes and my phone and I coulda killed this man when he was finished. I was so mad after everything happen that the only I could do was go home. On my way home, my phone started ringing...

Phone Convo

Hello?

Hello, Rihanna.

Who Is this?

Your worst nightmare.

Whoever was calling me had a distorted voice. I think it was one of the people from the death note. I stopped the car and pulled over and put the phone speaker.

Whoever the fuck this is, don't fucking call this phone no more!

Oh, Rihanna I was just about to call Drake and make another threat like this, but you will surely regret it being disrespectful. But anyway, you remember if you go to the police I will kill Drake this time.

What is your purpose of this anyway?

You will find out soon and oh by the way, be careful on your way home!

End of Conversation

Part of me didn't want to drive or be driven. But how am I gonna get home. I took the car outta park and drove to Nicki's house. Soon after there was this car following me and it was speeding up really quick.

"They are behind me, dang I gotta call somebody..

I turned to the corner and sped down the street. Rule number one is when you are getting chased, don't go home. I made all the turns I could but when I looked behind me, the car was gone. By the time I knew it, I was on the other side of town.

I turned to car around and was driving to other way to my house. I looked behind me and there was the car again. The driver of the car smacked the back off the car. I went spinning and spinning until I made the final stop.

The car was hanging off of a cliff. I was trying to back up but the slightest movement would sent us hood first to the ground. The back window was open and when I tried yelling for help, the car started rocking and leaning more towards the edge.

To be continued...