Tough Decisions

**August**

I really hope Nicki pulls through because now that Meek is out of the way, I can finally try and tell her how I feel. But right now may not be the best time cause she in da hospital and just lost her boyfriend. Imma tell her eventually but she needs to get better. I was sitting on the bed holding her hand as the guys walked in.

"We all know how you feel about her," said Drake.

"How do y'all know?" I said.

"It wasn't a secret to nobody and I'm surprised Nicki doesn't know already," said Chris.

"We have all had severe feelings for someone and I think you should tell her how you feel," said Drake.

"Imma do it eventually but now isn't a good time, yall" I said.

Then when I turned to face Nicki again, she had her eyes open with a small smile on her face. When she tried to sit up and hug me, she slowly laid back down because of her shoulder.

"August why didn't you tell me how you felt?" asked Nicki.

"Because you were with Meek at the time and I didn't want to mess y'all relationship up," I said.

"Well I have always had a little crush on you since the out No Love video shoot to be honest." said Nicki.

**Nicki**

I never knew that August liked me like that, not saying that the feeling wasn't mutual. But even though Meek shot me, I guess I still have some type of attraction to him. I still love Meek and imma need a little time before I get inna ' nother relationship.

"So what are we going to do now that we've expressed our feelings for each other?" said August

" How about we wait some time so I can get better mentally and physically. "

Then just when he was about to reply, the doctor walked into the room and gave me some news.

"Well, I have some good news and also bad news which one do you care to hear first?" The doctor asked.

"Can we have the bad news first?" August asked.

"Well, the bad news is that she has to stay in the hospital for another night until we could finish our testing," said the doctor.

"What is the good news?" I asked.

"The good news is the bullet didn't cause any trauma and you don't need physical therapy," said The doctor.

Everybody was cheering including me but not to much because he shot me in my shoulder. When the doctor left, everyone else left also and I was sitting there watching TV. Then, my phone started ringing and the Caller ID was the most interesting part because it was coming from a jail.

"Hello?"

"Best friend is that you?"

"Rihanna, why are you calling me from jail?"

"The police arrested me for kidnapping and murdering Meek."

"Well, why didn't you call Drake?"

"Because before they put me in the car, he said that he wasn't going to bail me out."

"Well, do you know why?"

Right when she was about to answer, the line disconnected and I sat there shocked. I can't believe that Drake isn't going to bail her out and that's his girl on top of everything.

"Hey Nicki."

"Did you know that Drake said that he wasn't going to bail Rihanna out of jail?"

"Drake thinks that she needs to think about her actions and what the consequences are."

"August, that's not fair she only did it because he was being an asshole."

"How about you call Drake and sort this out with him." said August

" Your no help you know

"Imma call you later, Nicki.

"Bye August."

**August**

Imma wait for Nicki as long as needs meh too because I've been waiting this long, why stop now? On another subject, I don't think that leaving Rih in jail is going to help her situation. Drake also needs to make up his mind and think about how jail will affect their relationship. I love Rihanna like a sister and if anything he need to bail her out and sit down to talk to her about what happened. But later on today, I am going to go to the studio and record some stuff before I go on tour soon. But with me going on tour, I won't be able to see Nicki and that is going to suck for the both of us. We just told each other how we feel and now I have to go on tour sooner rather than later.

Before I even go to the studio, I have to go get Nicki and give her some food. One thing about Nicki is that she hates hospital food and I mean who could blame her. It's all gooey and shit and I'm not about to let her get sick off some nasty ass hospital food. I went outside to go to my car and when I got in, I heard some ticking. I got out the car and looked under it, there was a bomb under my car. I ran back to the house and it blew up. That was my favorite car and it was expensive as hell. I bet one of Meek's other friends planted that but who else would've done that.

***Drake***

I don't think that Rihanna and I should've gotten together so quickly because she started acting crazy. I see what ASAP Rocky was saying cause she always think someone always out to get her. I don't know if imma break up with her or not but she need time and so do I because this isn't good. I don't wanna waste time onna person that's not gonna give me their all. Nicki called me and tried to fight Rih case but I'm not taking her outta jail. Ain't nobody tell her to go and mess things up for herself like she got a whole album that's suppose to come out, and she messing it up for herself. I feel like I just need to sleep things off.

RING RING

My phone went off and it startled me, I guess I drifted for a little bit. My big cousin was calling me

"What's happening big cuz?"

"Fam, I don't know how to tell you this so imma just come right out and say it.. Granny died...

My whole heart stopped right when I was about to reply. My granny fam this ain't right and I don't know what imma do know.. She was like my life and my other momma when my mom wasn't there. I hung the phone up with my cousin and threw it at the wall.