Where Yo Ass Was At?

**Drake**

Time has been hard since Rihanna has been locked up and when she gets out, she will probably beat my ass honestly. Or maybe even break up with me, no telling because she has been in there for like 5 months now. August and Nicki are together and all my other homeboys has they girls. I tried going to go get her but after 3 months of being in prison, the judge won't allow bail. The real reason I haven't went to get her is because I have been on drugs and I don't want her to see me like this. I'm so disappointed in myself and I started doing them when my grandma died. The first supply I got was from August and then he stopped dealing them.

So I had to get them from another drug dealer. But one day when my momma was at the house, she found most of them and flushed them down the toilet. She was very disappointed and I don't blame her. My manager quit on me and now I cannot continue my Summer Sixteen world tour.

**Rihanna**

Jail isn't as bad as it seems when you are a celebrity. All the girls in the woman area love me and when the men heard I was here, they tried to sneak in here. The food I don't eat though because it look like it was going to give you food poisoning. Right now, I'm writing an album called "Anti". It's about how Drake left me in this hell hole and when I get out, he will pay.

"Now ladies you know the drill, come eat or don't eat at all!" yelled a commanding officer.

"Now sir, you daggone well I don't eat jail food," I said.

"One more word out of you and you are going to the hole, Rihanna!" yelled the commanding officer.

I just shut my ass up because the hole smells bad and I would be able to continue writing my album. When we got to the cafeteria, it was a huge food fight and I almost got hit. It is already bad enough I couldn't wash my hair, now food flying all over the place.

The police officers broke up the little food fight and everything went back to normal. Lunch actually smelled good today so I grabbed a tray. They were serving spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad. For a prison, they would serve some decent food. I sat down at the table but for only my tray to be thrown back off of it. I turned around and this big beefy looking thing was blowing their breath on me.

"Why the hell did you do that? I asked standing up.

"Cause I own this damn prison and you in my spot!" Big Beefy said.

Is there a bully in every prison and before I could even say anything, he or whatever it was smacked me. Now in any other situation, I would have kept my cool and sat back down. But I'm not about to be nobody's bitch neither.

So I pulled my hand back and punched that thing as hard as I could. It stumbled back and all you heard was the loudest crack possible. Like you smashing several water bottles together. I looked down and my hand was broken bad. My fingers was hanging to the side and shit like that. But I didn't feel it because once again before you knew it, I was getting jumped.

I covered my face as best as I could but I had to remember that my hand was still broken. The police officers were hustling to get them Big Beefy juniors off of me. When I opened my eyes, it was standing up and everybody looked at me and cheered. I was confused at first but then I realized that nobody could stand up to the Big Beefy's.

**August**

Nicki and I have been together for like 5 months now and I know why Meek and Nicki were together. She is the most kindest, funniest, and warm hearted person ever. Right now, I was in the studio writing up something for my baby girl, when I got a phone call.

"Hello".

"Hey August".

"Drake where have you been?"

"I'm in Rehab".

"Why are you there?"

"I'm addicted to drugs".

"From me?"

"Not just from you".

"Please get better".

"I'll talk to you later".

"Right".

I can't believe that has been addicted drugs and if this is where he has been the whole time, Rihanna will be disappointed. I finished up in the studio and went to cousins for Nicki and I. When I got home, Nicki was in the kitchen making cupcakes. I went to kitchen and snuck up behind Nicki.

She turned around and had the most frightened look on her face.

"August what the hell man you scared me! Nicki yelled.

"My bad beybeh but I got your food for you," I said.

"Well thank you and the cupcakes will be done in like 15 minutes," she said.

**Rihanna**

I went in the nurse's office and she wrapped my hand together and put some ice on there. The nurse also gave me ibs and water. I walked back to my cell and my cell mate was getting beat up. I ran down the hall and got a police officer. We ran back to my cell and the police officer and I broke up the fight.

The girl thanked me when the officers left and we went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I was still at home. I looked next to me and Drake wasn't there. I went downstairs and saw him on the couch snorting cocaine. But when I walked up to him, he disappeared. I ran back upstairs and I saw a note on my bed.

Dear Rihanna,

I am sorry that you had to find out like this but I'm addicted to cocaine. I know you are probably disappointed with me and I understand. Please forgive me and know that I am getting better. I'm in rehab and that is why I have been MIA. I love you and see you soon!

~Aubrey

I woke up and realized I was still in jail. Did I just have a vision and if it's true, Drake and I need to talk.