To Be Continued...

Previously on the last chapter..

I was hanging and rocking off of the edge. I tried to climb out of the window but that only made matters worst.

Now on to Chapter 10...

**Rihanna**

Now here I was falling all because I wanted to try and climb out of the car. I screamed and I thought I died when I felt the car go BOOM! I looked around and saw that I was in the middle of the nowhere

"Damn, where am I?"

I looked outside of the car and looked back and shrugged my shoulders. This that bull bull I can't even go home without even getting stalked by these lunatics. I got out of the car and grabbed my purse. I pulled my phone out of my purse and tried to call someone for help. But sadly, there was no service. I tried my best not to throw my phone across this desert thing.

I even tried to call someone again after giving up the first time but these daggone iPhones wasn't having it. So I finally decided That I'd walk around to find some help. It was really hot over here for some reason and it felt like my blood was boiling. Eventually, nightfall came and I was still stranded in the middle of nowhere. It was getting really cold out, I'm really glad that I keep a blanket in the trunk.

I sat down and covered myself with the warm and fuzzy blanket. I looked at my phone and the time was 7. The cover was helping but it wasn't so I walked around the gigantic rock and found some sticks that had fallen off of the tree. Time was ticking and I started hearing hyenas and wolves. I got scared and mad. I was scared because I don't want to get eaten by a wolf or hyena. I got mad because I wish an animal would. I guess I'll go to sleep and refuel my energy. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

The Next Day...

I woke up and my phone wasn't next to me. I stood up and stretched then looked for my phone. It must have died last night. I went around the rock and Saw a tall man with dirty and baggy clothes on.

"What are you doing with my phone?"

"I'm sorry, I was just trying to call someone for help and let my family know that I'm alive."

"Omg, sir how long have ya been down here?"

"Weeks basically.."

"Well how did you end up down here?"

"Well It all started when..

~FLASHBACK~

One Day, I Was Onna Hike Up The Hill Across The Way And I Was Trying To Different Way Back Like I Do Every Time But Then While I Was Walking, I Tripped And Fell. As I Tumbled Down The Hill, My Clothes Got All Ripped And Scraped My Face, Elbows, And Knees.

When I Finally Stopped, I Was Hanging By My Shirt Collar From A Tree Branch. It Seemed Like I Was Hanging There For Forever. When Suddenly, The Branch Gave Out And I Feel Down Here..

~FLASHBACK OVER~
"Sir, you have honestly been through a lot and I'm sorry for being so rude earlier..."

"Its Okay, Miss Rihanna you didn't know.

"Is Anyone Down There???"

The person peeked there head down the pit and I immediately knew who it was. It was August and someone else, I thought this would be a happy ending. I thought by saying we were down here that would save the day but think again. One of them threw a smoke bomb and I passed out.

Slowly, I kept opening my eyes but it wasn't successful. What I saw made my heart shatter into pieces, Drake was getting beat up by August's goons. I tried yelling stop but that wasn't successful either. I passed back out.

Hours Later....

**Drake**

I tried my best to stop them from betting me up but I failed. That was not a fair fight because I got jumped. Someone blew a whistle and those people stopped beating me up. I looked over my shoulder and it was Nicki. At first, I thought she was helping me but I was wrong.

She came from behind me and hit me over the head with a baseball bat. I was instantly knocked out cold. I don't know what time is it and I woke up with a horrible headache. Rihanna was sitting next to me just staring at the wall. I looked at her and she looked at me. Then I felt this horrible feeling like I did something. Something bad.

I tapped her and she didn't even acknowledge. What did I do? Did I hurt her or something? I am so confused right now.

"What did I do?"

"You seriously don't know do you?"

"Know what, what are speaking of?"

"You cheated on me!"

"No I didn't, I would never!"

"Look at the screen."

I didn't even notice a tv in the corner of the room. I looked at it and my heart sunk to my stomach. There was a video of me cheating on Rihanna with Nicki. All I could do was put my head down.

There wasn't anything that I could say or do. I looked at Rihanna as tears fell down her face. It broke my heart To see her cry and this was my fault. All I could think of was the fact that she didn't want me anymore. That is one the worst thing you can do when you are in a relationship.

I feel stupid because I couldn't remember anything. All I remember was, I was with August drinking at the club. AUGUST FREAKING DRUGGED ME! I could not believe this... This is all his fault. It is all his fault that Rihanna wants to leave me right now.

As soon as he lets me go, everything is going downhill from there. I heard some footsteps on the stairs and down came no other than August himself.

**Rihanna**

I don't even know what to think anymore because I am honestly shocked. When I first saw that tape, words couldn't explain how angry I was. All I could do was cry not because I was sad, but because that was the emotion that I could express.

Drake tried his best to act like he didn't know what happened but I didn't want to hear it. I was to angry. I couldn't even look up anymore because all I would see is Drake and Nicki on the screen on replay. But when I finally did look up, I thought I was seeing stuff. August Came Walking Down The Stairs Whistling.

"Well well well.. If it isn't the power couple of 2016..

This is too much for my heart and I think I can handle this much. Plus its too many unanswered questions like why would august betray us like that?

**Drake**

"august, I should beat yo ass fam!!

He laughed and held his stomach like this is a game.

"Drake, you funny as hell man cause if you wanted to beat my ass what's stopping you? Oh yeah, yo ass tied up in them chains...

I tried with all my might to pull loose from them chains but they were connected to the wall. August just sat back, laughed and I could tell that it was pissing Rihanna off.

"Matter fact, yhu two niggas a joke, I mind as well kill you..

POP!

POP!