May the Death Note Due Us Part

**Drake**

Yesterday when the death note came through, I didn't want to be at home by myself. I wanted to be with Rihanna to comfort her. But the girl from Starbucks was calling my phone non stop. So when Rihanna answered it and heard that girl voice, she kicked me out.

So I figured I'd go down to the studio and record this new track with DJ Khaled. It's called For Free and some people might say it's about Rihanna. But maybe it is or it's about someone else.

The death note has got me worried still even though it only came through last night, Rihanna don't seemed worried about it. I still told some of my boys to stay outside of her house and to watch me as well.

But first before anything I have to ask Too Short can I use one or two of his versus from Blow The Whistle. I was driving to his house with some Chick Fila in the car. Then out of nowhere, someone smashed into the back of my Range Rover. I pulled the car over and got my 9mm ready to end anyone.

The person got out of the car and why was it the chick from Starbucks. I think her name was Diamond.

"Diamond what the hell man?!"

"My bad baby..."

"I am not your baby and are you drunk?"

"No..."

As soon as she said no, Diamond collapsed on the ground. When she collapsed, I didn't panicked but I thought I should just leave her here. But nah because when she get out of the hospital, Diamond is paying for my damn car. I reached in my back pocket to get my phone and dialed 911.

Like fifteen minutes later, the paramedics and police came. I explained everything that happened including the fact that she was drunk and smashed my second baby. This was a custom made Range Rover with a diamond like interior. Like that hoe that smashed into the back of my car. The real jewels and this was going to be my surprise/sorry gift to my Ri Ri.

The paramedics asked if I wanted to ride to the hospital and I said nah. It's already bad enough that I took that psycho bitch number. I had to reschedule my studio appointment and tell Too Short we have to met another day.

I called Rihanna and wanted to know if she could come pick me up. There was a long pause but she said that she was on her way.

**Rihanna**

Even though I don't wanna associate with him right now, at the end of the day Drake will always have my heart. We are still together too but if I find out that he is cheating on me, the death note isn't the only thing he will have to worry about.

I put my jogging pants on and some slide ins. I grabbed my keys, purse, and phone and went downstairs to the car. While I was locking up the door, I stepped on something. When I looked down, there was an envelope on the porch. I looked around and saw this black SUV in front of the house.

I went up the car and and knocked on the window. When it rolled down, August was in there eating some donuts.

"What are you doing here?"

"Drake sent me hea to watch the house."

"There is a package on my porch addressed to me."

August got out the car with his glock on his side. He picked up the package and told me to get in the car. I don't know where he was driving to but I saw Drake car. I instantly was like why was he standing on the side of the road. Also, why is the police and shit there. Before August could even stop the car properly, I hopped out and ran to him. He wasn't expecting me to run to him and I accidently knocked him over. I helped him up and he just started laughing.

"What happened?"

"That girl from Starbucks that called my phone, she was drunk and she smashed into the back of your present."

"What present?"

"I bought you a diamond interior Range Rover because I am sorry."

I don't know why he thought that buying me a car would make up for how he just left me in jail for a whole year and didn't even call. He thought wrong and he might as well give that Diamond girl this recked car.

After Drake finished talking the police, we went to August house. August, Drake, and I got in the house and sat on the couch. I still didn't get a chance to tell Drake about the package.

"So I got a package on the porch today addressed to me."

"Was August there with you?"

"Yes I was in the car eating some good ass krispy kreme."

**Drake**

When Rihanna told me about this package and then put it on the table, I was kinda scared because anything could be in there. She opened it and it was a DVD inside that said play me. All I was thinking this is some shit off a movie or something. I got up and put the DVD in and what was on there was a mixture of things.

From me giving Diamond my number to Nicki and August and all lot of other things. I stopped the tape when it showed me doing drugs in Rihanna's living room. The room was silent and the tension level was really crazy.

"Finish playing the tape."

"I don't really think that is a good ide...

"I said finish playing the tape!"

I just finished playing it because I don't have time to deal with Rihanna and her moods. After the tape, the room was completely silent. No one couldn't say anything but sit there and stare at each other. Rihanna drank the rest of her lemonade, threw the glass at my head and charged at me. She started hitting me in my face and all I could do is try and restrain her but that wasn't working. My head was already bleeding and all she did was make it worse but August had grabbed her before any other damage was done.

I grabbed my stuff and went to the hospital to get my injuries taken care of. August later called me that night and told me that he got Rihanna to calm down. I'm glad but I had to get stitches because the glass cut deeply. Hopefully we could talk tomorrow.