The Morning After

****Rihanna****
I woke up that morning at 9am and I didn't even see Drake when I woke up. So I put on one of his big t shirts and went downstairs. He was in the kitchen on the on one and he looked mad. So I went up to him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and mouthed good morning. He said good morning beautiful and hanged his phone up.

"What was that about?" I asked him.

"My manager over here trying it for no got damn reason like dude shut the fuck up. Anyway are you hungry baby?" said Drake.

"Yeah I thought you was down here cooking," I said.

"That's what I originally came down here to do but that manager got the nerve to try and piss me off," said Drake.

"It is okay don't let it get to you, bebe," I said.

He smiled and got up to cook for me. He is so nice and caring, I should have been with him this whole time. But anyway, I went upstairs and took a shower. That is one of my favorite things to do because I think a lot there. After the shower, I went to put some clothes on and then my phone started ringing. I picked it up and looked at it, my best friend Nicki was calling.

"Hello, my bestest friend," I said.

"Wuzz up bae girl how you doing?" she asked.

"I'm great only because I'm at Drake's house!" I said getting excited.

"Ohhhhh girl that's is some Kermit the frog shit right there, y'all fucking?" she said whispering.

"Depends," I said laughing.

"Ohh, well guess where I am right now?" Nicki said.

"Are you downstairs?" I said yelling.

"Maybe!" she said.

I dropped my phone and ran downstairs to see Nicki and Meek walking in the door. She got excited and we hugged and Drake and Meek did they little thing. I know y'all thinking like since when Drake and Meek Mill out of all people cool. Well after that whole beef nonsense, Nicki and I decided enough was enough. They too darn old to be arguing over bullshit.

Now they back to being cool before the beef. We all sat down and ate our delicious breakfast. One thing I can say about Drake is that boy can cook like nobody's business. We all got to talk and laughing until Drake stood. Everyone turned their attention towards Drake as he made an announcement.

"I have an announcement to make so could everyone look at me," he said.

"Anyway, the announcement is that Rihanna and I are officially together," Drake said smiling at me.

Nicki started to clap and I was smiling hard as fuck. I didn't know he wanted to be with me and I know for a fact I wanted to be with him. But one thing I don't get is why Meek bum ass didn't say anything.

"So you mad Meek or nah because you didn't say shit?" I said.

He smacked his lips and rolled his eyes. I know this disrespectful, looking like he need to live in the sewers with master splinter and them head ass nigga DID NOT roll his eyes at me.

"Like my baby said do we have a problem nigga?" Drake said grabbing my hand.

"You and boogawolf looking ass bitch wouldn't last," he said mumbling.

"Meek don't be disrespecting Rihanna and Drake like that because you mad about something that has nothing to do with them," said Nicki.

"Thank you best friend," I said.

"She ain't your damn best friend she be talking about your ugly ass all the time!" he said yelling.

"A brother don't be yelling in MY damn house and especially not at my girl," Drake said getting in Meek's face.

This spongebob nigga started laughing and shit like its sweet. So I pulled out my 9mm and put that bitch on the table. That nigga shut up then. Nicki looked at me and she had her mouth open. My intention wasn't to shoot him, it was for him to stop laughing and take me serious.

"Oh so you a tough bitch now? You aren't that type of person to shoot someone especially not me," Meek said.

As soon as I was about to pick up that gun and clock my head to the side, Drake grabbed my gun. I looked at him and he put the gun up to his head.

"THIS IS MY MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE AND FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME DON'T BE DISRESPECTING MY GIRL," Drake said.

I have never seen him so angry in my life. That is a very long time and plus he isn't the type to get this outraged. I mean I guess I wouldn't have nobody disrespecting Drake like that neither.

"Get the fuck out!" I said and Nicki and spongebob left.

Drake and I went upstairs and we continued our day. Nicki tried calling me to apologize but Drake had declined it everytime. The rest of the day went by fast and we went to sleep the first time as a couple.