2 Months Later...

2 Months Later...

**Drake**

Ever since the Meek incident occur at my house, they don't come around as much anymore. That night I was so tempted to tell Nicki why he was so angry but I can't. I made a promise but it didn't stop me from telling Rihanna.

"Hey babe," Rihanna said in her accent.

"You gone have to have to stop talking like that before you get that work work work work," I said dancing.

She started dying laughing and came to sit by me. I looked at her and she had a puzzled look on her face. I think she was trying to figure out what was wrong with me but I was only trying to tell her something.

"Are you cheating me or something cause you are looking awfully guilty?"

"I would never cheat on you but I do have to tell you something," I said.

She had that oh shit look on her face. What I was about to tell her wasn't that bad and she be exaggerating.

"I know this is like two months old but the reason Meek was mad because he wanted you," I said slowly.

"So what does that mean exactly?" she asked.

"It means that meek was like Rihanna gone be one of my hoes by the end of the year type stuff and just basically being disrespectful calling you a hoe," said Drake.

Rihanna doesn't deserve to be treated like any other hoe in these streets because she is better that that. Meek has a past no one even knows about, he is crazy as fuck. I know y'all remember that beef shit where he got mad over Nicki and I. But that shit was irrelevant and happened way before him and Nicki got together.

Back to Rihanna, she was just sitting there looking at me. But not angrily just like damn that's some fucked up shit right there. I grabbed her hand and she looked up at me.

"Umm thanks for telling me and I love you so much," she said kissing me.

I kissed her back but this time it was different. She probably had something in her mind. Rihanna got up from my bed and grabbed her phone, purse, and house keys. When I looked back up, she was gone.

I tried calling her but her phone went straight to voicemail. Then, I just sat there not wondering what to do. I couldn't call anyone especially not Nicki. They haven't talked in months and I knew she wasn't with her. Unless they already made up!

**Rihanna**

I was in the car about to drive off when Drake called me. I saw it but if I answered he would have start asking questions. I needed to handle some business first and things were about even uglier. 2 months ago I made up with Nicki. I didn't have a problem with Nicki, I had a problem with that bum ass nigga of hers.

One night about three weeks ago, I kidnapped Meek Mill. I mean he had something coming to him but I didn't what I was going to do with him. I have been torturing him for the past three weeks and Nicki doesn't know anything. She thinks he left her or something.

If I tell her I have him, she might get mad then Imma have to kill her if she try and do some stupid shit. That's my best friend at the end if the day and killing her is not in my agenda. Its her nigga I'm after.

I pulled up to Nicki house and rang the doorbell. She came to door and looked sad. I hate to see my best friend like this but if her boyfriend wasn't calling me out my name and being disrespectful, this shit wouldn't have happened.

"Hey Nicki look I have to tell you something," I said slowly.

Her eyes lit up and she looked at me.

"I know where Meek is," I said.

"Ok so where is he?" Nicki asked.

"I am about to take you to him but when I do it you pull some stupid shit, killing two birds with one stone won't mean shit to me," I said as I pulled off from her house.

**Nicki**

Rihanna had Meek this whole time?! She is such a bitch and a thief. I can't believe this and she has never did this to me before so why do it know. By the time I looked up, we were at this warehouse in the middle of nowhere. I can see how she kept this to herself this whole time.

Then again, I can't be mad at her because Meek was being awfully disrespectful and rude. That day he had no reason to be mad at Rihanna and Drake for getting together. They look like the cutest couple. The only reason that I'm not with Drake is because I love him like a brother. I couldn't see him like nothing else but that.

Wait speaking of Drake, is Drake in there right now? Does he even know about Rihanna kidnapping Meek? He probably don't even know that Rihanna and I made up. I got out the car and walked as slowly as possible to this warehouse. Rihanna unlocked the door and we went inside.

Meek was sitting there in the middle of the floor knocked out. He was strapped up with duct tape and marks on his face. That was the saddest thing I have ever seen.

"What is the purpose of all this?" I asked tearing up.

"Do you know how disrespectful and dumb he was being?" She asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Drake told me the reason he was mad because I didn't know he had feelings for me and he was tryna make me his boo by the end of the year or something," Rihanna yelled.

"Well, what were you going to do about it? I said.

Rihanna sat there with a puzzled look on her face. She looked at me and we decided immediately what we were going to do.