Lose You

Previously On "Still Here"

I ran over towards his voice and she was laying there with a bullet to the stomach. Drake had her head cuffed and was holding her hand. I called the paramedics over to where we were and they rushed over. They grabbed a gurney, placed her on there safely and took her to the hospital.

Now Onto "Lose You"
**Drake**
I ran toward August's car with fury in my heart and tears in my eyes. I can't lose this girl man, I just can't. She Been down with me and for me since I met her and if I lose her cause of some careless people's actions, they gone pay! Chris follows behind us as we just sped through red lights never minding the folks rolling through.

"I swear to you if she dies, I am coming after you and Nicki!"

August remained focus on the road but through his glasses, I can see his facial expressions Go from panicked to frightened. We finally pulled up to the hospital and when the ambulance took Rihanna out of the back, tears flowed down my face like a river. It felt as if a part of me was leaving and never returning. I felt the Aubrey come out of me and everything soon went black.

**Narrator**

The paramedics rushed to get Rihanna stabilized but sadly, they were losing her.

"How much longer until we make it to the hospital?" One Of the paramedics asked the driver.

"Five minutes!!"

Five minutes seem fly by quick as the ambulance rolled into the parking lot of the hospital. With the loud sirens blaring and the caution that the paramedics took, they knew Rihanna wasn't probably going to make it. They took her out of the truck, pushed her into the emergency room, and rushed to prep for surgery.

**August**

I have never seen this side of Drake come out in a long time and we've been homies for five years and some change now. His eyes were almost black as he came full force towards me with rage That was out of this world.

"IF YOU LET HER DIE, YOU WONT LIVE TO SEE YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY!!"

He had me pinned down against my car choking the living crap out of me. It seemed like it lasted for at least three minutes before someone came and broke us apart. I was gasping for air thankful that lived to see the next few minutes.. I went into the hospital to only find Drake sitting in the waiting section as if he heard the worst news ever. I sat down next to him and looked at him. He turned to face me with remorse and I just shook my head, for him to know I understood.

Hours later...

**Narrator**

"The family of Robyn Fenty" shouted one of the doctors.

Drake and August had surely fallen asleep but woke with excited when they asked about Rihanna.

"We are the family of Robyn Fenty."

"Okay would you please follow me?"

Both of the men followed the doctor scared of what he had to say. The doctor led them to a room located in the ICU. Doctor Bass opened the door to room 278 only to reveal Rihanna's unconscious body. The scenery was absolutely horrible. She had tubes through her nose and her mouth. Iv's plugged into her arm with bandages around her stomach and ribs.

"So my name is Doctor Bass and it's nice to meet you two," stated the doctor.

"Now, Ms. Fenty is in a coma because the one bullet her stomach lining and the other one punctured her lung. The tubes are helping her breath and if in any way that they are messed with, she could patiently pass away."