1

"My friend is coming over in five minutes with her son. Would you be nice and talk to him?" My mum says as she wipes the kitchen table top.
"Sure," I smile and nod.

5 minutes later her friend and son walked into the room.
"Hey," my mum's friends walks up to me and smiles.
"Hi," I reply politely.
"You've grown a lot since I last saw you," she says as most people say when they haven't seen you for ages.
"This is my son, Jayden, he's your age," She steps out of the way to reveal a boy cowering shyly. He had brown floppy hair that covered his eyes.
"Um...hey," he replied in a thick Australian accent.
"Hey, I'm Mia," I grin and giggle at his shyness.
"I'm gonna leave you guys to chat," his mum says as she exits the room, kissing Jayden's forehead before she goes.
"So, how old are you?" I ask with confidence (A/N ayyyyyy)
"18," he mumbles.
"I'm 16," I tell him.
"What are your hobbies?" He stutters looking down at his feet.
"Um...listening to music, I guess singing but I'm not that good at it," I say trying not to stare too long at his warm chocolatey eyes.
"I play bass and sing in a band, we're not signed yet but we play shows in pubs," he tells me.
"Here, sit down," I pat next to me on the sofa and he takes a seat and faces me.
"What kind of music do you like?" He questions.
"Pop-punk and a tiny bit of metal," I say.
"How about we do 21 questions?" I suggest and Jayden nods.