14

Once we have driven back to mine with Jay, we place him on the sofa and my mum assists us as she is a nurse.
"Jayden? Can you hear me?" My mum places an icepack on Jayden's eye. He opens his eyes slowly and directs his beautiful eyes at me.
"What's happened?" He sits up, confused.
"You got knocked out Jay," I sit next to him and hold his hand to calm him.
"Oh yeah," he mumbles.
"Thankfully you're okay but you did manage to get a black eye," I place the ice pack back on his eye and lift his hand up so he can hold it in place, wincing as it touches his skin. I put my arm around him and hold him tight.
"Don't get involved with Lena again," I order and he nods.
"Thank you," he pecks my cheek.
"What about me? I was the one who had to carry you into the car!" Luke exclaims.
"Thank you too," Jay laughs, "And thanks Abbie for whatever you did." Abbie laughs lightly and links her arm with Luke's, leaning her head on his shoulder.
"We're gonna go now," Luke says, grabbing his jacket from the arm of the chair.
"Thanks again guys," Jayden says and we wave to them as they go back.
"Let's go upstairs," I say, gently pulling his wrist.

Once we get upstairs we sit on my bed. Jayden notices my acoustic guitar in the corner and he begins to strum it gently, then sings a song that sounds vaguely familiar to me.

But I am doing what I can, to stand again.

When he finishes the song, he puts my guitar down and pushes his lips to mine.
"I love you," he clearly says, pulling away.
"I...I love you too Jayden," I laugh, confident that it was true. I do love Jayden, very much. He's always there when I'm upset, he's the reason I think my life is worth living.
"Shall we watch a film?" I ask him. He nods and picks a DVD from my film basket under my TV. He selects 'The Nightmare before Christmas' and puts it in the disc tray, pressing play when it gives the option.

We end up paying no attention to the film, but instead we cuddle and kiss through the whole thing until I fall asleep in Jayden's arms.

Jayden's P.O.V

I watch as Mia's chest rises up and down as she sleeps in my arms, her beautiful face looking even more beautiful and relaxed. Growing tired, I decide to rest too, I pull the duvet over us both and close my eyes, falling into a calm sleep.

A/N

I'm sorry for the short chapter but this is kind of a filler. I have to keep this story PG as my mum wants to read it haha.

I had a good time in London, I didn't run into Luke Cutforth, unfortunately and I didn't go to hmv or any shops. I saw a cute guy with a Green Day shirt tho so that was good.

It's 84 days since I last met Jayden and I miss him so so so so so so much. I wanna meet him so badly again,
Gotta go now,
Mia xo