7

After Jayden has fixed the electricity, he leaves me to socialise with people while he talks to Luke.
"So, you're with Jayden?" A girl, who said her name was Ansley, asks me.
"Not exactly," I answer thinking about our kisses. Was he just drunk? Or did he actually mean it?
"Oh, that's cool," she smiles politely.
"What's your instagram?" The girl sitting next to her asks me.
"Um, it's @MyChemicalMia," I tell her.
"Thanks, I'll follow you," she laughs getting her phone out. I look around an see the door to the room open, I instantly notice the person that enters the room as Jayden, but his arm's linked with an unfamiliar girl. I storm over to him and start shouting.
"Jayden?! You're such an idiot!" I scream forcing the other girl off of him and pushing her away.
"It's okay babe," he slurs, drunk.
"Jayden it's not!" I shout, Ansley rushing to my side to pull me away from Jayden.
"Hey, hey! What's going on here? Lena? Jayden?" Luke runs over to the scene and takes the other girl away. He comes back after a while and offers to take me back home. I accept and he drives me back, following my instructions.
"That was my cousin, Lena. Don't worry, she's a bitch. She forces herself onto guys when they're drunk because that's the only way she gets attention. Anyway, give me your number and you can text me when you need to," Luke smiles, his natural sweetness making me smile, he clearly wants to help me.
"It's this..." I write my number on a post-it note that I find in the glove compartment.
"Thanks," he hugs me in a friendly manner and he drops me in front of my house.
"Thank you for the ride," I say to him and begin walking back to my house.
"Anytime!" He calls and waves as he drives away.

I rush in, ignoring my mum's calls, and fall into bed, pulling the duvet over me and I fall into a dreamless sleep.

--------

A/N

I wasn't originally gonna publish this chapter till tomorrow but I wanted to now. I'm sorry if this made you cry but it will get better!
Thank you for reading,
Mia xo