5

It's currently 5:45 and I'm applying my last touch to my outfit, my makeup. I finish my eyeliner and adjust my hair slightly, glancing at my reflection in the mirror. Earlier than expected, the doorbell rings and I run down to get it, almost tripping in my high heels.
"You look gorgeous," Jay mumbles looking me up and down.
"Not bad yourself," I say as Jay is dressed in skinny jeans with a button-up checky shirt.
"Come on, Princess," he puts his hand on my lower back and walks me to the car.

When he stars driving, I put the radio on, that crappiest radio station ever, Radio 1.
"Plug your phone into the AUX cable," Jayden points to the cable and I carefully plug it into the headphone slot on my phone. I press shuffle and Dammit by blink-182 comes on. He explains how much he loved the rhythm of this song as I softly hummed along.
"Who else will be at the party?" I ask looking out of the window.
"Luke's friends probably, Ini and Josh, maybe Awsten and his mates."

We pull up on Luke's drive and get out to be greeted by a guy a little taller than Jay, his hair of a brown shade, wearing large sunglasses. He lifted his sunglasses up and hugged Jayden.
"Heyyyy," he cheered.
"This is Mia," Jayden introduces me,  his arm around my shoulder.
"She's a keeper (A/N I need your help with all of this)," he whispers in Jay's ear and Jay blushes looking at me with his adoring brown eyes.
"I'm Luke!" He holds out his hand and I shake it. He pulls me apart from Jayden and whispers in my ear.
"Don't let him be a dick to you."
"I won't," I smile making my way into the house where Jayden is stood holding his hand out for me.

-----

A/N
Ayyyyy, I updated for you guys! I'm so happy I have people actually reading my story and giving me feedback, it means so much to me. Thankssss for getting this to 100 views, you guys rock.
Lyl,
Mia xo