2

Mia's P.O.V

"This is the last question! Do you have a crush?" Jayden laughs. This makes my cheeks heat up, I had been having fun with Jayden for an hour now and have formed feelings for him, how could I not? He instantly had me.
"Uh...yes." I mutter looking into his lively eyes. He shuffles closer and puts his arm around my shoulder.
"Will you give me your number?" He smirks pointing at my phone which is ringing violently.
"Sorry, it's my friend I have to take this," I tell Jayden as I pick up my phone and stand up.

Jayden's P.O.V
I watch as Mia paces around the room, tears forming in her eyes. I walk up to her and put my arms around her. She shakes me off.
"Jayden, give me a minute," she squeaks lightly pushing me. I return to sitting on the sofa and watching her.
"I have to go, my friend's in a coma," she cries and shuffles around her room, putting things in her handbag.
"I can come with you," I calm her.
"Yes, thank you," she smiles and grabs my hand sending sparks through my arm. Her hand feels soft and warm, like they were meant for me.
"Mum, I'm going to the hospital, Jen's in a coma," She trembles as she grabs her coat.
"Who's driving?" Her mum asks looking up from her coffee.
"I am," I admit and smile.
"Such a sweet boy," she grins and winks.

Mia's P.O.V
Jayden holds my hand and opens the door to the passenger side of his car.
"She'll be okay," he rubs my back and closes the door, skipping around to the drivers side and sliding in next to me.
He holds out his hand again and I take it. He presses a few buttons on the dashboard and Tracks by Roam starts playing. Jayden taps on the steering wheel as he drives and mimes the lyrics, still holding onto my hand. He only lets go to change gear, apart from that he holds onto my trembling cold hand.

"We're here," he announces parking the car.
"Ugh, I'm so stressed," I panic as he lets me out of the car. He pulls me into a hug.
"It'll be okay," I feel a pair of soft lips pressing to my forehead.
"Thanks," I say as we enter the hospital.
"Where's Jen Smith?" I ask the old lady at the reception desk.
"She's in room 347 which is up those stairs and to the left," the lady smiles and goes back to typing rapidly on her computer.