19

*2 weeks later*

Things have gone really well since we played at the beer festival two weeks ago, first of all we have been playing in the park for people. Also me and Jayden have been out lots, Ini and Lucy are kind of together and Luke and Abbie are official now.

*knock*

I open the door to see Jayden's tall, perfect figure leaned against the wall of the porch. He kisses me softly then comes in.

"You'll never guess what happened!" He exclaims with eyes like a puppy.
"What?" I ask, yawning as I've only woken up 1 hour ago.
"We got offered a record deal...but we turned it down as we're not ready," he explains.
"Jayden, baby, thats you great," I lean in and hug him, burying my head in his chest. I feel him kiss my hair and stroke it.
"I love you," he whispers.
"I love you too."
"What are we gonna do today?" He asks. I ponder for a second before telling him my idea.
"Arcade?"
"Yup!" He smiles.
"Let's go!" I say, rushing to get my shoes and some change for the games.

We arrive at the arcade to see we're some of the only people here, people mustn't come till noon then. That's the perfect, no selfish kids hogging the machines. We first find a shooting game, one of those where you have to point the pretend gun at targets on the screen. Jayden loses of course, I don't even think he was trying to let me win.
"Miaaaa," he wails.
"Yes Jaaaayden," I mimic his tone.
"Can we go get candy floss now?" I nod and he pulls me over to the refreshment shop next to the arcade.
"Can we have two candy flosses?" Jayden politely asks the man.
"Sure," he grunts, taking the money then shoving the candy floss at us.

We eat our candy floss while sitting on a brick wall overlooking the sea.
"It's beautiful here," I comment.
"Not as beautiful as you," he flirts, lacing my fingers with his.

_______________________

A/N

Hey look I updated. Just to clear that Josh and Shastri aren't cousins in real life, I just thought it would be cool to have them as cousins and Josh's like 'hey this is my cousin' and they all grow to be friends with him.

We didn't manage to get Green Day tickets as they sold out :(

Ticketmaster.com really piss me off because they buy the tickets and sell them for 3 times as much.

Anyway, Straight To DVD 2 is gr8! Caroline and Take Cover are amazing!

Gotta (ini) go,
Mia xo