9

It's one minute past 11 and I'm pacing anxiously in my room, awaiting the arrival of Luke and Jayden. I fiddle with my hair as I look over the posters on my wall, ones of my favourite bands. *ding dong*
I rush to the door and open it to see Luke standing there with a huge smile on his face, and Jayden shyly behind him.
"Come in," I say opening the door wider.
"Who is it hun?" My mum shouts from upstairs.
"Just Jay and Luke," I shout back directing the guys to sit on the sofa.
"Please forgive me..." Jayden starts, "I made a massive mistake. I really do love you, Mia. Please accept this apology." I look across at Luke who nods after Jayden's short speech.
"Okay. I will," I reply and Jayden gets up and gives me the biggest hug possible, leaving Luke awkwardly sitting alone on his chair. I smile across at Luke and he smiles back.
"Thank you," I mouth.
"I love you," Jayden pecks my cheek gently.
"I love you too," I giggle as Jayden grins.

******

A/N

The actual story bit of this has 182 words ayyyyy.

This story has blown up massively over about a week. It currently has 319 views which is incredible as I remember it being at 30. I'd like to thank all of you for sticking with this story and I look forward to writing even more of it. This story is about 1/4 through so it will be quite long.

Thank you all so much,
Mia xo