17

I wake up to a text from Bet.

B- Hey wanna hang today x
M- Yeah! Come over, I'm inviting a few other people too x

I get dressed as quick as I can and run to the door as Jayden texts to say he's here.
"Hey babe," he kisses my forehead and we go down to my basement, plugging in my guitars and setting up my dad's drums. Today is the day I thought I would make a move about making a band and ask the girls if they would be up for it. I answer the door as it rings and let the girls in, leading them down to my basement.
"Hey, I had an idea that we could start a band!" I announce when I have all their attention.
"Omg sure!" Bet exclaims, having to hold back her excitement for my idea.
"I'll play drums!" Alexis yells, smiling widely while she runs over and takes her seat on the drum stool. We discuss who is going to play each part in our band and Jayden gives us a song to play.
"You all know All The Small Things, right?" He asks, the girls nodding. We arrange who is going to sing which parts and we begin playing. I concentrate at the bass line, my stubby fingers moving up and down the neck in time to the guitar riffs from Abbie. Then it gets to the chorus, which I have to sing.

'Say it ain't so, I will not go,
Turn the lights off, carry me home.'

When we finish the song, we receive a massive round of applause from Jayden, and my parents who must've heard us playing from upstairs.
"Thank you," I laugh, bowing.
"You're all really talented!" My dad says, sharing a smile with everyone.
"Thank you Mr Hedley," Lucy laughs.
"Call me Martin," he grins and shakes her hand. He shakes everyone's hand then him and my mum return upstairs. When they have left, Jayden runs up to me and gives me the biggest hug possible.
"I love you," he whispers in my ear, making my heart flutter.
"I love you too," I say, wrapping my arms around him and pulling his lips to mine.
"Ughhh, get a room!" Alexis shouts.
"This is my house, I can do what I want," I reply, sassily.
"Oooh," Bet chuckles from behind the keyboard.
"Pick another song," I say to Jayden.
"First date," he winks across at me as I take the mic.
"I'll sing the whole song, if you're okay with that," I say to the girls and they nod. I smirk at Jayden and begin singing to the best of my ability.

A/N

I'm giving up with my long chapter idea. I'm going to aim for around 500 words though, so it won't be too short.

If you haven't already, please check out my Luke Rockets fanfiction called 'London Lights'!

Thank you for 1.6K. I want to give you all a big hug and a thank you.

Gotta (Ini) go,
Mia xo