15

Mia's P.O.V

I wake up in Jayden's arms and I untangle myself from him, carefully trying not to wake him up.
"5 more minutes," he groans with a husky morning voice. I cuddle up to him again and close my eyes, inhaling his scent. After approximately 5 minutes I wake him up again.
"How about we go to the beach with Luke and Abbie?" I suggest, noticing the sun shining bright through the crack of the curtains.
"Yeah," he says sleepily, rubbing his eyes and yawning.
"We could ask Josh and Ini too." He nods and sits up against the wall, pulling me next to him.
"I love you," he kisses my forehead lightly and strokes my hair.
"I love you too Jayden," I push my lips to him but he pulls away.
"Morning breath," he laughs.
"Oh sorry," I chuckle, embarrassed.
"I have some of your clothes that you left here," I throw his clothes at him and go to change in the bathroom while he gets changed.

Dressed in our matching swimming clothes, covered up with band shirts, shorts, sunglasses and flip flops, we leave the house.
"Wait, penny boards?"
"Oh yeah," I laugh and we walk back to my house to get my penny and Jay's from his house. Knowing we would be late, we skate over to the beach, Abbie, Josh, Luke, Ini and Bet already down there. Bet is Josh's girlfriend, they've been dating for about a month. She is really sweet and she's an amazing singer, I don't think even I could compare with her voice.

Everyone sits on the crispy sand in a circle form and we all talk about what we've been up to. Me and Luke tell the whole story about what happened yesterday at the shops.
"Wow, she's such a bitch!" Bet exclaims.
"You guessed it," Luke laughs. Jayden kisses my ear and hugs me to his side.
"You guys are adorable," Abbie says and Luke kisses her forehead.
"So are you guys. I'm the biggest Abbuke fan," I laugh.

"Let's go in the sea," Jayden says taking off his shirt and jeans, I do the same so I'm only in my bikini and I loosely tie my hair out of my face. Jayden picks me up and runs over to the sea, dipping me head first into the freezing cold salty water.
"Jay," I splash water at him once he puts me down in the water.
"Look how cute we are in our matching swim clothes," he smirks as we walk hand in hand into the sea. My bikini has the same pattern as Jayden's shorts, we got them in a set.

Once we have spent an hour swimming in the sea, we decide it's time to sunbathe. When we get to where the others are, we notice that Josh has been covered up in sand while he was sleeping and Bet is stood looking over him with a camera and a smirk.
"Well done," Jayden pats her on the shoulder and she jumps as she didn't hear us coming.
"Thanks, he's gonna be so pissed." She grins and me and Jayden get our towels and lay them on the sand together then we lie down on them, holding hands.
"I love you," I squeeze his hand and smile at him.
"I love you too. But you should put some sunscreen on," he hands me the bottle when he has finished applying it to himself.
"Thanks," I rub the lotion into my skin and put my sunglasses on, closing my eyes and putting in Jayden's other earphone.

----

"Time to go!" Luke shouts pouring a bucket of water directly on me and Jay.
"Fuck off," Jayden shouts, getting up and chasing Luke around in his flip flops. I laugh as I watch Jayden fall face first into the sand.
"It's not funny," he groans, picking up his towel and putting his clothes back on. I get dressed too and we all head to the ice cream place.
"Hey, how about we all go back and get our guitars and we can sing for the public," Jayden suggests, like me and him did.
"Great idea!" Bet laughs and we run/skate back to our houses then meet back at the beach in 10 minutes, most of us with guitars. Jayden starts with playing Backseat Serenade by All Time Low and we all join in. Throughout the song people stop and toss coins into a pile on the sand, people start to gather up, some of the same people from before. We get a huge clap when we finish and we all bow.
"Thank you," we all say at once.

Once the crowd has died down, we go back to Luke's house for a Mario Kart tournament on his Xbox.

__________

A/N

I updated!! Woooo go me. It's pretty short but I thought I should add a bit of a coupley chapter. I would be very grateful if you could check out my Luke story that I started yesterday, it's based on some of With Con's songs.

Thank youuuu!
Mia xo