8

I rub my eyes sleepily and check the clock by my bed. '03:45'. I groan quietly and roll to the other side of my bed. I check through my notifications and see millions of texts from Jayden.
Babe please, I'm sorry
I didn't mean to
Omg, you don't know how much this mistake is killing me
I miss you Mia
Please reply, I feel dead without you
I love you Mia xxx

I read the last text and a tear falls from my eye.
I love you Mia xxx
Does he really? I know I have been having feelings for him but does he feel the same? Our kiss could've meant nothing to him. Was Luke telling the truth about Lena getting him drunk? I should probably accept his apology, but I'm still not sure. I decide to text Luke, even if he's not awake right now, and ask him for advice.

M- Hey, Luke. I need advice. Should I forgive Jay?

To my surprise, he replies straight away.

L- Do you want me to come over and discuss? I know it's late but I can't sleep.

I text him back to tell him he could come and I go downstairs to watch for him. I see a silhouette walking towards the house and I carefully open the door, trying not to make a sound, to let Luke in.
"Hey," Luke smiles as I lead him upstairs to my room.
"We have to be really quiet, my parents would kill me if they knew I invited someone over at 4 in the morning," I tell Luke and he sits on my desk chair. I take a seat on my bed.
"Shall I forgive him? I don't know if it's the right thing."
"Mia, he really really cares about you. At band practice he won't shut up about you. I think he's even written a song about you, it's the one that he won't let us read," Luke pauses and laughs, "He really does like you, you should forgive him, it wasn't his fault after all."
"Yeah, you're right Luke," I nod hugging Luke.
"I'll bring him over at 11," Luke laughs.
"Sure," I grin.
"I'm gonna go now, see you," Luke waves and I show him to the door.

-----

A/N

Hey guys,

This story has reached 200 now oh my god, it was only at 114 a few days ago.

I'd also like you shoutout billie_jcole , they own the only other With Con story on Wattpad and it's amazing!!! Go read their book and give it some votes because it deserves votes.

I'll also try and update on Saturday's, Monday's, Thursday's and maybe Friday's.

Thanks for reading,
Mia xo