11

Jayden sits on the sofa and motions for me to sit next to him then he hands me a microphone and they others start strumming their acoustic guitars.

Jayden smiles at me then starts singing softly, never taking his eyes off me once. When it comes to my part he squeezes my knee gently and I give it my best, leaving the boys stunned when we finish the song.

"Wow, Jayden was right. She can sing!" Luke laughs.
"That's my girl," Jayden whispers in my ear, kissing my cheek.

"My mum wants me back now," I tell the boys, showing a text from my mum.
"Aw, I wish we could've done more songs," Luke says giving me a small hug.
"Thank you," I whisper into his ear.
"Maybe I'll see you guys tomorrow?" I question and Luke nods.
"We'll sort something," he smiles.
"I'll take you home," Jayden intertwines his fingers with mine and we walk up the stairs and out of the door, into the cold night air.
"Here, wear this," Jayden offers me his hoodie and I put it on, it's way to big for me but it's comfy and warm. We walk down the path and look at the stars.
"Look at that one," Jayden points to the moon.
"That's a moon, silly," I kiss his nose and he moves my face so my lips are on his.
"And this is your house," he stops outside my door step and I stand on my tiptoes to kiss him one last time before heading into the warmth of my house.
"I love you!" He shouts as I watch his jog around the corner. I take a deep breath and walk into the living room, prepared for my mum to shout.
"Where have you been?" She asks sternly.
"With Jayden," I mutter.
"Was his mum in the house?" She asks, protectively like any mother would if her daughter was alone with a boy for a full day.
"Yes, of course," I tell the truth as I heard his mum and dad talking about some football club Jayden refused to go to.
"Good," She nods and I go upstairs and into my bedroom. I undress and get dressed into some light shorts and a vest top for bed, but wear Jayden's hoodie on top as it reminds me of being with him because it carries his scent. I text Jayden goodnight and then fall asleep almost instantly.

I wake up to my annoying alarm which I'd forgotten to turn off from school a week ago. I check my phone and see a few texts from Luke and Jayden asking if I wanted to go skateboarding with them today. I reply, confirming my answer then take a fresh shower, using my favourite products to wash my hair so it's extra smooth. I dry my hair, get dressed (outfit above), then apply a small amount of makeup, knowing Jayden likes natural looks. I grab my penny board then skate to the park, after telling my mum where I was going of course.

"Heyyyy," Jayden notices me coming and skates up to me so he is parallel with me and he holds my hands, kissing me gently. We both skate over to Luke and he laughs, looking up from his phone.
"I like your skateboard," I notice Luke's red and black board.
"Thank you, I like yours too," he laughs.
"Now yours is the best," I tell Jayden, his is blue gradient and it looks so good against mine, almost like they match.
"Let's go find Pokémon!" I cheer as I open Pokémon go!
"There's a hotspot over there," Luke skates over to a fountain in the middle of the park, where a girl is standing, obviously on Pokémon go too.
"You got one?" I ask the girl and she looks up shyly.
"Yeah, Psyduck," she nervously says, looking over at Luke.
"Yeah, that's Luke, he's my friend," I laugh at her choice of eyeline.
"Luke," I shout and his head perks up, he walks over cooly and stands next to me, looking the shy girl up and down then laughing lightly.
"I'm gonna leave you guys," I smirk.
"What's your name?" The girl speaks up as I walk away.
"Mia," I say.
"I'm Abbie," she says, moving her blonde hair out of her eyes. Luke immediately starts to chat to her as I go over to Jayden.
"Looks like I found Luke a girl," I snigger at how Luke is trying to flirt with Abbie.
"She doesn't like you, loser!" Jayden hollers over at Luke.
"I have more chance than shy Ini," Luke shouts back, putting Jayden into an adorable fit of laughter.
"Ini's the shyest person ever. He won't leave his house other than band practice," Jayden explained and I giggled.
"Remember why I first met you and you were really shy but then 10 minutes later you were talking to me like we were best friends," I laugh recalling the first time we met.
"My mum was a genius to bring me along, or I would've never met the most perfect girl ever," he snakes his arm around my middle and pulls me close to him.
"Oooh, there's a Pikachu in this area," Abbie shouts and runs to a park bench behind me and Jayden.
"Wait up," Luke stumbles after her.
"I got it!" She cheers.

Luke's P.O.V

"I got it!" She cheers, her beautiful brown eyes lighting up as she catches the Pokémon.
"I got it too!" I yell. Mia and Jayden run over and catch it too.
"Who was that Ini guy you joked about?" Abbie asked.
"One of our friends, he plays guitar in our band," Jayden says.
"You two have a band?" She grins.
"Yeah, they do. I'm looking for people to start a band with," Mia laughs trying to win Abbie for one of her members. Abbie sits up on the bench and smiles.
"I play guitar and sing," She tells Mia and Mia looks delighted.
"Do you want my number and maybe we could hang out sometime?" Mia asks and Abbie hands her phone over to Mia, who makes a new contact for her.
"Can I also have your number?" I say in a posh voice.
"Sure," She hands me her phone and I add myself as 'Fit Luke Guy'. She looks at it and laughs, me being the reason of her beautiful smile.
"We've gotta go now, band practice," I receive a text from Josh asking if we wanted to practice.
"See you around, Luke, Mia......."
"Jayden!" Jayden speaks up.
"Nice meeting you Abbie," I say and we skate back to Josh's house.

A/N

I'm back guys!!!!!!!! I took a week off to get ideas and I think I managed to get some. I'm gonna set a target of 1000 words per chapter so you get more story each update.

I will update on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and maybe Saturday. So 4 times a week, I'll try to stick to this.

ALSO JAYDEN REPLIED TO MY TWEET I PUT '@jaydenseeley tour with Roam,' AND HE REPLIED '@MyChemicalMia_ okay' I'M DIEING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IF WITH CON DO SUPPORT ROAM THEN I GET TO SEE JAYDEN VERY SOON!

Thank you for supporting this book!
Mia xo