Chapter Fifteen: What Would You Like Me To Say, Sherlock?

I was speechless. Did Sherlock finally catch on about Moriarty with me? Was I finally free from this secret? I couldn't say anything, even if I wanted to. I just couldn't. Sherlock's grip was squeezing my cheeks tighter, so that my lips were puckering out.

His eyes were piercing through mine; he bent down to get closer; even if that was possible. Seeing him in this way scared me. Never have I thought he would act this way towards me. I could see that my vision was getting blurred. Sherlock loosened his hand and it soon dropped from my face.

"Olivia..." He softly let out, he backed away from me; as he was also in shock that he acted this way. Rubbing his mouth all over, he rested his back against a wall, "I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just—" He paused.

I started to wipe away the tears coming from my eyes, not breaking eye contact with him. He turned his face to look at me once more.

"I let her manipulate me again." He mumbled.

"Who?" I questioned. Did Moriarty send someone instead of waiting for me to bring Sherlock to him?

"Irene. She was here." That can't be true though. The way that Moriarty spoke of her was as if she was—"Dead. I thought Moriarty killed her but there she was, standing in my room."

Sherlock hit his fist on top of the dress, making my heart race with the loud noise. He began to rush his hands into his hair, messing it up even more.

"And I let her mess with my mind! Putting ideas into my head!" He began to shout.

I ran over to him, touching his hands to bring them down; only to rest into mine.

"Mr. Holmes, it's fine. Everything is okay." I softly let out.

He smiled down to me, shaking his head.

"No, I'm so sorry, Olivia. I should have never accused you of anything." He let go of my hands and went off towards his bed.

I turned to him, gripping onto my dress. Guilt was building up inside me. How I wanted to tell him, everything. Though, just the idea of putting him into danger though, makes my stomach turn.

I took in a big breath and headed towards the window. I looked outside both ways before closing them with the curtains. I rushed over to the door, looking into the hallway to see that everyone must have gone to bed; for there is no one in sight. I turned the lock, still having my back turned against him.

"Olivia, is everything alright?" Sherlock rested his hand on my shoulder, where I turned to just gaze into his eyes: those beautiful eyes of his.

"She wasn't lying though." I flatly said. I don't care anymore, I will tell John in the morning but being held captive like this; will soon slowly kill me maybe make me go mad. "The day on the train, when I was taken away. I met him. I met Moriarty and he told me that I had to work for him. That if I refused to take you to him, he would hurt John!" I screamed, my words becoming into sobs as I was choking on them as I spoke to Sherlock.