Chapter Three: Whatever You Say, Sherlock.

Moments after the kiss we shared, John returned with a big smile on his face, "Look what I have!" He held up two bottles of wine with three glasses. "Since it will be a long ride, let just be merry about it." I held the glasses while John poured us each a glass.

I couldn't help but think about what Sherlock said, he couldn't tell Watson because if he lost Watson, he would lose his only friend. 

As usual, John and Sherlock were drunk; I only had a glass or two, trying to clam them down. "Watson," Sherlock spoke, pointing his finger at me, "You sure got a beautiful, loving girl." Watson smiled giving me a kiss.

"I couldn't have asked for a better girl," John smiled at me, I smiled back, "Where were you before Mary." My heart was racing, I thought Sherlock was going to tell John about what we did.

Hours went by and Sherlock was passed out on the couch, stretched all over, leaving no room for anyone. Where I had John's head resting on my lap, I was playing with his hair and would run my hand across his cheek. "Silly boys," I laughed just looking at them. I lifted John's head so I could get up to use the restroom. 

"Hello there, darling." A man called out to me, I turned to see a man with some friends. "I'm sorry, I just need to get in there." I pointed to the restroom, I managed to the grabbed the door knob where they stopped me.

"You see, you're a looker and shouldn't be out alone. There are some crazy men out there. We can watch out for you." He gave me a smirk and cocked an eyebrow, I forced out a smile.

"I'm really fine, I am with some people already. They are just asleep." I just tried to go back to the cart due to them. I could hold this until our stop. When I walked away, my wrist was on hold, "Where do you think you're going, sweetheart?" I looked at him in fear, no one was here to help me; it was way too late for anyone to still be up.

"What do you think you're doing?" I heard a voice, I turned to see Sherlock; his arm crossed and had a pissed off on his face. "Holmes." I smiled brightly at him. He pulled my other arm so I would come to him.

"You- You're Sherlock Holmes." One called out pointing at him, another spoke, "You have no business here. We were just having a nice chat." He pulled me back, I looked at Sherlock with a pleading look.

Sherlock had his hands close to his mouth, nodding his head, "I wouldn't do that." He looked at them and just stood there. What the hell was he doing? "Olivia, dear, please duck." He spoke to me, I did what he said and ducked. I saw nothing but heard punches being thrown. Bodies were falling to the ground, where I could see them. 

A hand was placed in front of my face and I grabbed it. Sherlock had a wound on his lip, "Are you okay?" He asked me, I chuckled. I pulled out my handkerchief and placed it on his lip.

"I should be asking you that." I smiled, applying pressure to the wound. "You didn't have to do that you know."

"You could have been in real danger, I couldn't let anything happen to you." He said, he placed his hand on the handkerchief also, having our hands touch. I looked at him, removing the cloth to see the wound.

"It looks like the bleeding stop." I just kept staring at him where he did the same. 

"Watson would have my head if something happen to you." He looked away, I straighten his clothes and ran my hands through his hair.

"Well, thank you, Sherlock. I don't know how to repay you." He bent down and snuggled his face into my neck. "I just want to be here for a while." He hugged me closer to him, the warmth of his body felt so right. I felt his lips on my neck, "Holmes, we should head back."

He moved himself away, itching his nose, "Just please call me Sherlock. Watson calls me Holmes." I smiled at him, I am glad he is opening up to me. Wait, John. John is by himself. I walked with Sherlock back to the carriage to see John in a headlock. "John!" I screamed out but Sherlock blocked me.

"Stay back, Olivia." Sherlock rolled up his sleeves, "I got this." Sherlock and John were fighting the men. I was still scared for them both, Sherlock opened the emergency door and shoved some of the men out. A cloth came from behind me was was placed over my mouth.

"Olivia!" I heard John yell, it was the last thing I heard before my eyes shut.