Chapter 1

The blow on my foot makes me out of my trance, or better yet, my boredom. Right now I'm on a family dinner, well, not that familiar. Randye, my new mum, talks about some stuff and my dad pays her attention. I return the blow back to the cause of my pain.

My new annoying brother Leo, behaves like a five years old boy even he is twenty. On the other hand, i'm three years younger and i'm much mature than he is. I look back at my plate full of green food, who eats broccoli nowadays?

I still don't understand why i am here, my half brother is asleep on the table. Randye and my dad continue talking about random things, until something they are talking about gets my attention and maybe Leo's.

- So, when will we move in together? - My stepmother asks. She has long blonde hair, she is a tall woman who always wears too much make up, but she is a nice person so i can't complain at all. This time my dad has made the right decision.

- What are we talking about? Move in? All together in the same house? - The disoriented asleep Leo talks.

- That's not possible. - I mumble.

- We are thinking about moving in next week. We've been looking a new house for the four of us and at last we found it. That is why we are having dinner tonight, we wanted to tell you the great news. What do you think? - My dad asks happy.

- Awful, totally awful. Your daughter is crazy! - I widen my eyes.

- Leo! - Randye yells while standing up. - I can't put up with this! - She starts leaving the room, my dad looks at us sad and goes after her.

- You are such a jerk! - I shout at the only person who is still sitting on the table.

- As if you wanted to live together. - I ignore him. He leans back in his chair, crossing his arms on his chest. Leo has brown long hair, big dark eyes and a totally kissable mouth. What the hell are you thinking about Olivia?

- You are so selfish! They are in love! You just ruin everyone's life! I would do anything for my father to be happy and if this means being with your mother, it's fine, i will support him. - I conclude, stand up and leave. 

Sometimes i behave more mature than normal but that's because i like to take control of the situations and knowing i'm right.

I don't know where to go so i just lock myself in the bathroom, wash my hands and stare in the mirror. My hair is light blonde and very long, almost reaching my hip. I have big clear eyes, almond color and two small dimples form on my cheeks when i smile.

It has been a while since i entered into the bathroom. I'm sitting on the floor wondering what is going on downstairs, until the door opens. I am pretty sure i put the latch.

The last person i want to see enters. He carries me on his shoulders and gets out. I start screaming and hitting him but he just don't cares. He goes downstairs, i bite his arm but he just hits my butt.

- Let me down idiot! - I shout. - Randye! Help! Dad!

- Shut up! They are gone! - He tells me calmed.

- What?! Where?! - I hit him again, furious.

- They just went for a walk, that is what they told me.

- You should have left me in the bathroom. - I say.

He puts me down in the kitchen and sits on the chair. I look at him mad, wondering what does he want.

- You are going to cook me something better than that green vegetable. You can start now. - He orders me.

- I'm not your servant.

- Holt, we can do this by hook or by crook.

- I am not cooking you anything. - I say serious.

- Fine, whatever you want.

He picks me up again but this time he walks towards the swimming pool and stops at the border. Won't he dare right? Not with this cold in November! If he dares i will kill him.

- So, are you preparing me something to eat? - He asks. I look at the pool, i can feel the freeze coming out of it. I swallow, die of cold or preparing this jerk food? Big deal.

- I will make you something to eat. - I finally decide. - Now put me down!

- Wise choice.

We walk to the kitchen and i start getting the things i need to cook. I am also starving so i make some spaghetti for me too. Cooking is not really my thing but i have to admit that they aren't that bad.

Leo's phone starts ringing, he gets his mobile and answers. I can hear just an "Ok", then he hangs up. 

- We are staying alone, they are not coming tonight.

- What? What do you mean they are not coming tonight? - I ask confused.

- You already heard it. You are sleeping here, in my room. - He smiles.

- Yeah, sure Leosito... - I say sarcastically.

- Don't call me like that, slut.

- Stupid boy. - I whisper.

I stand up and leave mad at everything, mad at Leo. Why did destiny had to put this guy in my life? Why not a nice, cute and lovely boy?

I go upstairs and enter the first room i see. I am tired and i have had enough for today.

My eyes are closing because of the tiredness. I unzip my dress and i feel like breathing for the first time today, not feeling stressed.

I lay on the bed. I finally close my eyes without remembering anything that happens next.