Chapter 21

I go out from the bus when we finally arrive to high school.

- Olivia, 101. - Last thing i want to know now, is his apartment number. - See you later. - Luke says to me before leaving.

- Liv! - Kelli goes down from the bus. - Be early at my place. You have to help me with dress and make up before my party. - She winks at me. - Oh, and this is for you and your fam. - She gives me a silver and purple invitation. - And this one is for Luke. Would you invite him for me please?

- Are you inviting your art teacher to your birthday party? - I ask atonished.

- Hum yeah. He is sexy. - I roll my eyes.

- Bye Kelso. - I hug her and then walk towards Leo's car.

- Hey beauty. Here you have. - He gives me Kelli's presents.

- Hi. - I smile. - Thanks a lot. - We enter in the car and start driving home.

- Yeah yeah, you will pay me back. - He smirks.

We arrive home and leave the invitation in the kitchen so my dad and Randye can see it.

I go upstairs to Leo's bedroom and open the wardrove. Yes, i'm still living in his room. But just for a few more days, because my dad is finally getting repaired mine, before my cousins come.

I look out for many outfits, although none is the good one to go to Luke's house.

- Why are you so nervous? - Leo enters in the bedroom and lays on the bed.

- I'm not... - Ugh stop it Olivia. You are just going to his extra classes. Just like a normal high school class. He sees me everyday.

- If you say so... Wanna do something today? - He asks.

- I can't. - He looks at me serious. I look at the hour. Bah i will dress with the same thing i will wear at the party, i won't have time then to change later.

I pick up a light grey jumpsuit, black flat shoes, my black purse different than the one i took to today's trip and i put in a bag my black high heels.

- Where are you going so elegant?

- To Kelli's birthday party. She asked me to come over earlier. - I quickly say, then enter in the bathroom and lock it.

This is not good, i shouldn't do this... But you are just going to his class Olivia. Just art class. You aren't doing anything with him. What... What the hell am i even thinking?! Of course we are not doing anything! Just drawing.

I finish having a shower and getting ready. I dress up with the outfit i chose, put on my high heels and later i put some make up. I think i will leave my hair without any hairstyle. I brush it and then my teeth. Done.

I go out and Leo's hands grab my waist and pulls me against the wall. He kisses me passionately and i pass my arms around his neck.

- I don't know why are you acting weird Liv. But i love you, you know? - I keep kissing him. I still feel bad for going to Luke's house... Even if it's to take class!

- I've got to go Leo. - I pull away.

- See you at the party Liv. - He sounds so hurt... Maybe it's just my imagination, he doesn't know where am i really going.

I gasp, leave the room and go downstairs. I pick up another small bag with drawing stuff. I cross the hall and see my dad reading the invitation.

- Where are you going Liv?

- To Kelli's house dad.

- You are going to the party am i right? - He asks.

- Of course, are you going? - I point to the silver and purple paper.