Chapter 7

There is one hour left until we arrive to the beach. I have begged my dad to take Kelli with us and because i have been so annoying he let me.
My dad has decided to make this a family trip, this includes going all together in the same car but, guess who opposed? Yes, Leo.

So, we are right now in his car, he ordered us to go with him but i haven't complained much. If we had gone with my dad, we would have been listening and even singing to weird music all the trip! Ugh, embarrasing.

We finally arrive and when we are already there, i take off my tshirt and shorts, put my towel on the sand and lay down, hoping to get some tan.

- Hey, Leo isn't that bad. He is now hot. - Kelli whispered me while she was laying next to me. I look at Leo. He is half naked, wearing a colourful swimming suit. I bite my lip. Oh yeah, he really is hot.

- But he is a jerk. - I say.

- If i didn't know him, i already would have flirted with him like those girls. - Kelli says while i look again at him. A brunette, a blonde and ginger hair girl are by his side, flirting the same way Kelli does.

- Ugh, pathetic. - I say.

- If i were you i would go and mark my territory. - Kelli continues talking.

- What?! No?! He is my stepbrother!

- Look Liv! You are jealous! - She says smiling and taking from her bag the suncream. I can't stop looking at Leo and those girls. Why does he have to be so, hum, womanizer?

- I am not jealous, there is no territory and we are just stepbrothers.

- Well, then you should look at him without it notices, because darling it does notice. - Her face shows a big smile. I roll my eyes. Does this girl shut up? - I'm going to have a swim. - She gets up and walks towards the sea.

At last some time alone, relaxed and lonely. With my eyes closed and trying to take a nap.

- Kelso, you are taking the sun from me. - I say when i notice a shadow over me.

- When i woke up this morning i had a man body, so i think i still am a guy. - That irritable voice says.

- Go away Leo, go somewhere to flirt and leave me alone. - I say when i notice he sits by my side.

- Do you want me to put on you some suncream?

- Why so generous?

- Hum, because i might enjoy touching your body, also you can't reach certain parts and you will burn if you don't put it on. - He argues.

- I can do it on my own.

- Come here. - He sits behind me and starts putting me suncream all over my back with his hands going up and down.

I then feel my bikini top tie off and Leo's hands go slowly towards my breasts.

- What-are-you-doing? - I say shocked but without moving, scared that my top would then fall.

- Nothing. - He says pleased.

- Stop doing nothing!

- Calm down Olivia. Let me enjoy this. - He slowly squeezes them, i bite my lip so i don't moan and look nervously around, wishing nobody is seeing us.

- There comes Kelli, leave it, leave it. - I say quickly. He stops doing "nothing" and ties my bikini top again. Kelli looks us weird just because of Leo sitting next to me but she doesn't care and takes her towel to dry her hair.

- The water is so cool Liv, aren't you going? - She asks.

- Yes. - I smile, stand up and suddendly two arms pick me up from my waist carrying me. - Leo!

He runs towards the sea and then puts me down making me sink.

- You just live to bother me. - I say punching his chest.

He ignores me and holds me by my waist, carrying me to the deep part next to the rocks. I hold my legs around his hip, with the fear of drowning because i'm not a great swimmer or floater.

- What are you doing Leo? - I say worried, looking back to the shore.

- I'm going to show you something. - He stops in the middle of the sea. - Look under water.

I do what he says to me. I sink. Wow! That is so cool! A coral reef with so many differnt fish swimming around it. It's another world down there. Nemo! I just saw Nemo!

- This is awesome! - I exclaim.

- I knew you would like it.

- Olivia! Leo! - We hear my dad from the shore, who is making signs to us.

After our one day trip to the beach, we go back home and leave Kelso in her house. On our way home i realize that although the annoying Leo, it has been a great day.

- Hey, hum thanks again for the reef thing. I still can't believe i saw Nemo! - He laughs.

- It was a pleasure young lady. Whenever you want. Just with one condition. - He smirks.

- What?

- I have to always get what i want. - He winks at me, making me remember that awkward situation, when Leo was touching me.

- I hate you. - I say getting out from his car when we arrive home.

- I hate you more Holt, much more. - He claims from his car. But i just ignore him.