Chapter 18

- Leo! Olivia! Here! - My dad shouts from the kitchen.

I move Leo from above me. He has fell asleep with his head resting on my lap and i can't get up if he doesn't move.

We enter in the kitchen. My dad looks so mad and Randye worried.

- Has any of you seen Randye's base? - I bite my lip.

- Olivia knows. - Leo confesses. Thanks so much Leo. What happened to the nice Leo Howard?

- It's a long story... - I say guilty.

- Well, Randye and i have all the time of the world.

I tell them the funny story for me and the horrible one to them. They punish us double. No phones, no laptop, no friends meetings. Bye social life.

I look at Randye. Poor... She looks devastated, that base must mean a lot to her. But anything of this wouldn't have happened if Leo didn't have call me fat. I'm not fat!

Monday. I hate mondays. Everyone might hate them. My friend Kelli don't, and if she does, she really acts good. She comes running through the high school hall towards me, where i am unlocking my locker.

- Liv!

- Hey Kelso, how was it? - I say after hugging her.

- Amazing! I cannot wait until next year's trip! By the way... You have something to tell me, haven't you? - She winks at me.

- Really? - I say lying.

- Really. Where were you and Leo alone? What were you doing? Why did you run away from the camp? Are you still a virgin? Oh my lord! - Definetely Kelli Berglund is freaking out.

- In the river, doing stuff, we wanted to climb up the mountain, no. - I answer all the questions as fast as she asked them to me.

- No way!! I don't believe it! - Now she is more than freaking out. Poor friend... She is about to suffer a heart attack.

- Believe it. - I say while i start walking towards art class.

- Wow you aren't that Saint i thought you were Livy. You had to go to the river huh? So romantic you two. - She smirks and i blush.

We enter in class and we sit on our desks. Luke, our art teacher starts his class. I copy everything he is writing on the blackboard. At the end of the class he gives out a permission that our parents have to sign.

- We will go to Paintwreck, a new art exposition made by some professional artists in the theatre. Bring it signed next lesson. - He concludes when the bell rings.

I fold the paper and introduce all my stuff in my bag.

- Olivia, stay here a minute. I want to talk to you, please. - He says. I wait until everyone exits the room.

- So? - I ask him.

- Your grades are lately very low Olivia. You have to make them higher. - He starts picking up his things. - I teach particular lessons. You should take them, they would really help you. - He stands up and leaves the room, i leave it too seconds later.

I walk towards the cafeteria. I have to admit that i'm not very good at drawing but not that bad. But he is the teaxcher and if he says i am lowering my grades... I will have to take his particular lessons. How will it be a whole afternoon with my hot teacher?

- So, what did he want? - K asks intrigued.

- My grades are lately low. I will have to take particular classes.

- With the sexy and hot teacher huh? - She smirks.

- Will you go? - Billy then asks. He is sitting next to Kelli.

- Where will you go Olivia? - A guy's voice says. What is he doing here?

[ Hiii!

Whatss up? How is your countryy doingg on the Olyympicss🏆??? Good luuck everyonee🍀

Soo those ones who followw me on instagramm @oh_holt alreadyy knows it because i will post there some wattpad news or things i have to comment🔜
I posted that this chapter would be shorter than the otherss and that the next chapter 19, will maybe be upload before the 10th😉 but after that day i wont be able to upload any more during the two following weeks... Sorryy guyss!

Keep in touchhh!💕

Thankss!!!]