Chapter 8

Swimming while breaking down can be a way of relaxing if it is quiet and calmed around, but in my case it can't be if Leo is near me with his friends, screaming with every exciting moment of the soccer match on Tv. Who wakes up that early to see soccer in a friend's house?

I go out from the swimming pool, take my towel and dry my hair with it. I turn around and see Leo's friends standing there, behind me with their mouths opened but in silence. What's up with them?

- Wow Holt! That bikini looks great on you! - Finally one of the guys say.

- Hey blondie! You are so hot!

- I found the beers, hey guys what are you...? - Leo walks outside towards the pool, towards me. - What are you doing Olivia?

- Hum swimming? - I say sarcastic. - I didn't call them, they came here.

- Do you think it's appropiately that they look your body that way? - He asks seriously.

- What? Why are you even caring? - I cross my arms on my chest.

- Woww. - The boys say.

- Ughh Olivia forget it. - He walks away. What is going on with him?

His friends wave and wink at me before Leo grab them by their shirts and take them inside, leaving me alone and with the silent environment.

After a sunny morning, the afternoon turns into a cloudy and stormy one. I spend the rest of the day in my bedroom watching movies. I scream when the evil girl appears on the Tv, wearing that old white dress and with her black hair all over her face.

A thunder makes me fall from the bed and hit my head. I grab the bed sheets and hold them close. I'm not afraid of thunders or rays. I'm not afraid. Well yes, i am.

When i was a little girl i saw with my own eyes in the street, a men die because of a ray. Poor men and poor kid who was with him, who saw her father die as i saw too my mother die of cancer.

I grab a cushion and cover my face. I start biting my nails while i try to concentrate on the movie so i can forget about what is happening outside.

- Liv! Dinner is ready! - My dad tells from downstairs.

I turn off the Tv, go downstairs and sit on my chair. Randye brings to the table the dinner she has cooked while i repeat to myself that i'm not afraid.

- I have been watching the news. We will have stormy days. - My dad says. - Will you be okay Liv? - I nod.

- Why? What happens? - Leo asks while eating.

- Olivia has a serious trauma with thunders and rays. - My dad tells him.

- Dad! That's not true! Just a bit!

- When she was a kid she saw an accident caused by them. - My dad continues talking. - Since that day she does not like them.

- Well i'm okay now so i will get over it.

- Scared of them huh? - Leo says smirking.

- Whatever you are thinking forget it Leo! - I claim.

- I'm not thinking about anything!

- Leo forget it. - His mother says.

After dinner i go back to my room, i put my pajama and try to sleep and not think about what was happening outside.

I wake up startled because of the hard noise i hear and a leak of water on the ceiling. I look around and see that a tree has fallen against my window, now completely broken. There is still a big storm outside and some more drops of water are falling on my head.

- What was that Liv?! - My dad enters my room with a bat on his hand. - Oh my... - He exclaims looking at my window.

- I may take a shower. - I say shocked and scared. My heartbeat is going so fast and the best thing to calm down is a warm shower, besides it is almost time for waking up for high school so it would be good to get ready with calm.

High school day it's going like a normal day. Nothing has happened and the only great thing today is that the school will be opening a theatre club, so i take a pen and sign my name on the list.

- It was amazing! Billy is great! - Kelli exclaims excited. - And he is so good at bed. - She smirks.

- I don't want to know thanks. - I say.

- Hey babe. - Billy appears, kisses Kelli and sits next to her.

- Hi baby. - Kelli says blushing. Great now i will have to deal with these two romantics.

- Olivia. - I turn around to see who is calling me.

- Spencer. - I say surprised.

- I want to talk with you.

- Yeah, well, i'm having lunch now, can't it be later?

- Olivia.

- Fine. - I stand up, i really don't want to talk with him.

He leads me to the football court, we sit down on the terraces and i look to the guys training, trying to avoid looking to Spencer, although i know he is looking at me.

- I want to apologize for what happened last night.

- Oh, it's okay Spencer, don't worry we can be friends. - I try to smile.

- Okay you want us to be friends. We will. But you should know that i will make you fall in love with me. - He stands up. - You will Olivia Holt. - He walks away. This guy is worst than Leo.

After class, Leo is waiting for me outside the building next to his car. I ignore him and enter in the vehicle.

- Hello, you must be Olivia. I'm Patricia and i'm dating your brother. - The girl sitting in the car says.

- Oh cool. - I say serious, when Leo enters the car and starts driving.

The way home is awkward. Patricia doesn't shup up. She does not stop talking and even she is annoying i laugh in silence everytime Leo rolls his eyes when Patricia is about to tell another story.

- Stop it Patricia! You are driving me crazy! - Leo snaps. - I hope you are not like this in bed cause if not it is over. - Wow he has been hard with her.

She immediately shuts up, leaving the car in an awkward situation. I kind of feel bad for her, she even might be just another other girl.

- Fuck off Leo. Keep talking Patricia, what happened with your cousin then? - She smiles and keeps telling the boring story.

- Crap. - Leo whispers. - I will get out of the car Olivia. - He threats me.

- Cool. It's what i wanted long time ago. - I say opening the car's door.

I grab my backpack and walk the few metres left until i arrive home. I know i can be a bit more proud than i should, but sorry that's how i am.

[ Hey guys🙋!

I haven't like post any message like this in any past chapter just because i thought it would be a bit "unproffesional" and it wouldn't be nice to present the chapters and then an authors note😂 but i changed my mind and i want to write them so i can talk to you guys and know your opinions about my story👌! Hope you are enjoying it as much as i am writing it😊 Pleasee let me knoow how is the storyy goiing so far💕

Ps: Sorry i haven't uploaded recently😳

Thankss a lott🙌 ]